Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

The Fat Butcher

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Amazing app and amazing service. Support emails answered within hours. Would highly recommend. Great integration with shopify

Voxxer

Time spent using app About 13 hours

A really good way to add an incentive for users to shop at your store. I am really glad I found stamped!

MVP SELECTIONS

I love Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards. Its features are great. A free plan is convenient with affordable tiered pricing. The support service is stellar. Hooray! Stamped with my personal approval.

WallsProducts

Easy to use and guides you through every step. This is perfect for pushing more customer centered companies to get rated. Thanks!

Italian Roasts

Time spent using app 4 minutes

This is a great app. A really simple way of reengaging our customers and visitors. It helps automates some of the tasks that can be time consuming like keeping in touch and inspiring a large customer base.

August Society

Location Singapore

We already used the Stamped reviews app, so it was super easy to set this one up and make them work together. Love the integration with Klaviyo. Also we had some issues getting it set up but the team was SO helpful and quick to answer questions and get it resolved.

Galaxone

Location Singapore

Great App. Easy to install and use.
Customer service is excellent.
They provide good support and tips with detailed explanations which are very useful.

Grace & Gratitude Teas

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is great! It’s easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do. But beyond that, the customer service is amazing! The responses were prompt, accurate, and exceeded my expectations! I've worked with several team members and each experience was great!

January 14, 2021

Hello Grace & Gratitude Teas,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that support team was able to assist you with the setup of our rewards app.

There is much more in stall should you decide to try out our reviews app as well, which will definitely assist your store in collecting reviews and growing the UGCs and in turn help to improve conversions :)

Connected Apparel

In the past two years that our site has been live, we’ve been through MANY trials of apps catered to reviews, loyalty programs—even those “all-in-one” apps touting maximum functionality for the most cost-effective price. And from the TOP of the TOP tier to the unknown start-up apps, each one suffered from a core failure. We’d find that bugs couldn’t be resolved because of lack of assistance, integration was immense and (for some reason) perpetually ongoing, etc... But out of all the apps we’ve tried, Stamped has hands-down outran the competition! We currently use both their loyalty and review apps, because, well, they’re the best. Their customer service is lightning fast, their team knowledge immense, and not to mention the ultimate reason for using any app—after integration we only need to utilize the app functionality, and can get back to our business, instead of troubleshooting bugs all the time. Thanks Stamped! We look forward to working with you more!

January 14, 2021

Hello Connected Apparel,

Thank you for your review and kind words!

We are glad to hear that both our apps has been useful in contributing to the growth of your store, and our support team is able to render any assistance required to keep it going.

We hope that you'll enjoy using Stamped.io to increase social proof, customer loyalty and drive sales!

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am about to launch the Loyalty App and want to express my extreme satisfaction with the ease of setup. Likewise, when I was slightly confused about next steps, the team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I was looking for guidance and confirmation that I was on the right track. I am also happy to see that there is a way to import existing customer points so they can take advantage of purchases made before this program went into place. I will write another after I have this launched for my customers.