Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

by Stamped.io

Boost customer engagement & retention with a loyalty program

Icon Age Defense

Customer service is very responsive and helpful. App works great. Looking forward to see how customers like it :)

LizIdahoArt

Easy to navigate and customize templates. The "get started" guide didn't work very well, but it's easy without it.

manyo US

I've been using Stamped review app since the beginning and now I'm in love with a loyalty program. The CS team is amazing!

Calecim Professional

Great interface, quite user friendly. Was also having a problem trying to save the changes when adding free products as rewards, but customer support managed to help me resolve this quite quickly. Thank you!

Japan With Love

I would like to recommend to every shop, this is the best solution for shopping. The whole team is just great and helpful at all times!!!

Kidz N More Online

This app is amazing! Both the review section and the rewards section are so easy to use. Customer service the best I've had to deal with, quick response and clear precise instructions! Definitely recommend!

Merit e-Shop

I just install and didnt see its performance yet, but your price package for new business is awesome

KISS mineral

I have been using Stamped.io for collecting reviews for my online shop for the past 2 years. Perfect in every way. Only recently we decide to use the referral functions in Stamped.io; Simple to implement, configure and fast to kickstart. And even if you are stuck or having problems. The customer support is fantastic for they are fast and perfect in their resolution.

SALT + GLOW

I used stamped.io to help me gain more traction on my website and the customer service is amazing! Really quick responses and helpful.

The Chew Crew

Super easy to use and the tutorial is really helpful! I'm usually a close and figure out type of person, but the tutorials were quick and easy! I can already sense I will enjoy this app a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7