Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Rating (3.8)
Developer
3.8
November 7, 2022

Lovell does a fantastic job with technical merchant support and a fast communicator. Highly recommend

Sand Dollar Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 2, 2022

Just started using this app and so far so good. Niran has provided exceptional customer support in helping us tweak and successfully launch this app!

Everything Truck Parts
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 3, 2022

I have some trouble but got them solved very quickly. They have a great support team to help you with what you need. Really appreciate.

YUMI KIM
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 29, 2022

Great support and great app. If I can't figure out how to do something on my own, the support team is always able to jump in. Shout out to Lovell Marquez!

lil'gourmets
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 10, 2022

Excellent product, very happy with the support that helped us to clarify a display question we had. Quick, efficient and very polite.

Ikkyu Tea
Japan
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 3, 2022

Great product and support team. They were responsive, courteous and very helpful. Thank you Stamped!

Camber
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 20, 2022

Great app with lots of features. Love the way it integrates with their rewards app. Amazing support that beats the rest!

Elements for Life
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 7, 2022

We use this app for our store and this app has excellent client responsiveness and support. Love it.

Forabeli
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 27, 2022

This app is amazing & so is the support team. Adding a Loyalty program added another layer of engagement with my brand to my customer base. When having any issues, support was very responsive & worked with me until all issues were resolved. I'm really happy with all this app offers.

Intimate Alchemy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 17, 2022

I have only had the app for a day. I had to reach out to customer support a few times and each time Elvis, yes Elvis answered my questions in a timely manner and were very helpful by sending screenshots and steps to help resolve my issues of being a new user.

The Gregarious Goose