Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

KENZA & CO

The app is perfectly adapted and responsive to my needs. the support is excellent..
Thank you Mohit.

Dein Painting

Thanks a lot for this awesome app :) i tried this app for one day and i made a lot of success with only 24 hours

Buttah Skin by Dorion Renaud | Black Owned Skincare

Really great support. We had a lot of customizations needed for our store but the support team managed to help in a timely manner and handle all of our customizations.

NEED.

Great support!!! and very easy to use!! The setup is easy to use and the live chat helps a ton with every problem

NXTRND

Using this app for incart upsells and its awesome! The customer service is amazing too. Definitely would recommend 100%.

SunnyParis

Perfect Than you very much Mohit he helps me a lot. This is aswewone app thank you very much I appreciate it

EvolvFitness

fast customer service. a must app to increase add to cart rate. simple design, popular and customizable

Cool Parent Happy Child

I hope that help with sale :) Look nice and eazy. I have shop from moth, dont seel nothing jet. But I lern everyday and do me best :) This app can help :) Lets go :)

LongHairPrettyNails

App is great for far! Support was really helpful with customizing to fit my needs. They were able to change code for me. Awesome service!

Koala Sleep

Ho segnalato il problema ed è stato risolto tempestivamente, in giornata.
Molto soddisfatto dell'assistenza