Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero 🚀

Sticky ATC, Quick Buy, Cart Slider with Upsell, Sticky Cart ..

D'n'D and Tees

This app has done wonders for me, especially in using the Boundless theme (large images/hard to get to ATC). Also, support responsive support in tweaking it to suit how I want my site.

primpedpouch.com

AMAZING! Great app and customer support was excellent. They got back to me withing minutes and helped me with an issue I had. Very much recommend.

Trends De lujo

Wao is awesome the support team attend you in seconds and they are very kind not just that they give the extra mile for you. The guy from support that attend me and try to explain me something better even send me a screenshot.

UKSarmSupplier

Mohit is a legend and sorted me right out with queries regarding settings etc, definitely recommend!

MARYORTEGA®

Fun application that increases sales, easy to use and very responsive support service! I validate this app!

Glowing Orchid Organics

I used this app to have sticky carts and make it so customers can quickly add products and see them being added to cart. It works as desired. Support is also responsive.

StjerneLys

Perfect app for higher conversion rate! Support is amazing and always ready to help on their livechat. 5/5

SoulTicket

Love the customer service, the whole structure is easy to understand ! Love it. After having a small issue it only took them 10 seconds to answer them!

PearlSync Inc.

There was an issue with one of our pages and the tech support team fixed it within hours - so far, so good.

Lejoi

There was some issue with the plugin but customer service communicated and fixed quickly. Happy to keep using.