Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO | Reviews

by Codeinero

Sticky Add to Cart, Cart Slider w/ Upsell, Quick Buy, & More!

Cabana & Straw

Does not work properly with different currency's. Too bad! Would really like this app if it worked well.

December 8, 2020

Hi! Our team fixed this for you :). You can reach out anytime to satcb-support@codeinero.net
Thanks!

CLUB VIP France | Boutique Officielle.

Je reviendrai modifier mon avis après avoir évalué en profondeur l'application qui semble très séduisante à première vue.

Essentials @ Metatron Concepts

I haven't used the app yet but the demonstration was good. I'
ll be back for a follow-up review once I have used it more. :-)

jacome store

como faço pra a pessoa excluir algo do carrinho ?tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

liquidacionesamazonicas

ok. i need this. perfect for me. Recomended for shopify seller ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

May Bazar

je n'ai pas encore utilisé l'application mais j'ai eu de bon retour. J'espère qu'il répondra à mes attentes.

Cool Stuff Sigma

After installing the When ever I tried to press the sticky add to cart button it is showing add to wishlist action.
so i had to check an option of directly go to checkout after button is pressed.
Only after doing that the sticky button will let you go to checkout page.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just had to do a quick adjustment for your theme. We also adjusted the app to visually match your theme better. You can check it out now. Hope this helps! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Beauty Nova

Looks like crap on my site and I can't contact support because their support button doesn't work.

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear that. We have sent you an email. You can also contact us anytime at support@codeinero.net and we'll be happy to help you. Thanks!

Manduka JAPAN マンドゥカ[公式] オンラインストア - ヨガマット ヨガグッズ ヨガウェア

I'm still checking it works or not. Hope it works well on our website...................................

Productsonfire

Not bad i like it so far but kinda confused on some things at the moment! could be a lil more clear 1

Previous 1 3