Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Dramatically enhance your ADD TO CART and CHECKOUT process

Beauty Nova

Looks like crap on my site and I can't contact support because their support button doesn't work.

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear that. We have sent you an email. You can also contact us anytime at support@codeinero.net and we'll be happy to help you. Thanks!

Manduka JAPAN マンドゥカ[公式] オンラインストア - ヨガマット ヨガグッズ ヨガウェア

I'm still checking it works or not. Hope it works well on our website...................................

Productsonfire

Not bad i like it so far but kinda confused on some things at the moment! could be a lil more clear 1

Freeman Vape juice

App is wonderful but for some stupid reason at the end of the month, this day, they went into maintenance, of all the ridiculous times to do so, they choose Friday at the end of the month on payday. Who is running this monkey business?

Guardian Safe and Vault

Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app!

NEW YOU

Exploring it. so looking forward it will work well. I will be back to give its review when i see its functions

Lead Raeven

kinda glitches when you scroll down.

Storetrendyland

Still using the app and it says to add the stars before even to start selling

Xinhola

Very nice app, but needs improvement!

There is a big bug in the Product page, in which the number of total products are not updated or synced when you add new items to Cart.

This is a crucial bug. Should not happen at all!

Tested on Firefox, Safari and Chrome.

I hope the author can fix this bug asap and I will add it back to my store!

Thanks ya!

Global Express Co

don't know where the bar is on the review actually

Previous 1