Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO

by Codeinero

Sticky Add To Cart Button, Quick Buy Button, Sticky Cart & ...

Essentials @ Metatron Concepts

I haven't used the app yet but the demonstration was good. I'
ll be back for a follow-up review once I have used it more. :-)

jacome store

como faço pra a pessoa excluir algo do carrinho ?tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

liquidacionesamazonicas

ok. i need this. perfect for me. Recomended for shopify seller ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

May Bazar

je n'ai pas encore utilisé l'application mais j'ai eu de bon retour. J'espère qu'il répondra à mes attentes.

Cool Stuff Sigma

After installing the When ever I tried to press the sticky add to cart button it is showing add to wishlist action.
so i had to check an option of directly go to checkout after button is pressed.
Only after doing that the sticky button will let you go to checkout page.

July 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. We just had to do a quick adjustment for your theme. We also adjusted the app to visually match your theme better. You can check it out now. Hope this helps! Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Beauty Nova

Looks like crap on my site and I can't contact support because their support button doesn't work.

June 23, 2019

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear that. We have sent you an email. You can also contact us anytime at support@codeinero.net and we'll be happy to help you. Thanks!

Manduka JAPAN マンドゥカ[公式] オンラインストア - ヨガマット ヨガグッズ ヨガウェア

I'm still checking it works or not. Hope it works well on our website...................................

Productsonfire

Not bad i like it so far but kinda confused on some things at the moment! could be a lil more clear 1

Freeman Vape juice

App is wonderful but for some stupid reason at the end of the month, this day, they went into maintenance, of all the ridiculous times to do so, they choose Friday at the end of the month on payday. Who is running this monkey business?

Guardian Safe and Vault

Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app! Nice app!

Previous 1