qikify Sticky cart, Slide cart , 345 reviews

4.8
April 17, 2020

Perfect App. Super easy to use, super useful. You can activate both sticky cart or sticky button. You can also custom style and texts, etc. I totally reccomend

Couple&Pie
Time spent using app: 14 days
qikify replied April 17, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope it can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

April 15, 2020

I loved the app! Super easy to install and personalize! I really recommend to install it! Great free version!

SPOSARMI BOUTIQUE
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 months
qikify replied April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!

April 15, 2020

It doesn't support multi-currency converter,
and It can't show the auto discount price in mini cart If I set "Buy 2 GET 10% OFF" in shopify backend.
Looks weird when I turn on the mini cart.

Imshopay
Taiwan
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied April 15, 2020

Thank you very much for your review.

We are sorry to hear that Sticky Cart couldn't deliver your expected user experience. Our app is currently developed only for basic features, including which include showing sticky cart and quickly adding item to cart. However, we thank you for your recommendations which we will consider to update the app fitting your needs later.

Wish you all the best.

April 12, 2020

Gran producto y fácil de instalar, satisfecha. Y lo mejor es que es gratis y no como otros productos que al pasar el tiempo son de pago, espero que siga así.

proteccionFace
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied April 12, 2020

Muchas gracias por tu comentario!
Nos complace escuchar que disfruta utilizando nuestros productos y servicios. Esperamos poder brindar aún más beneficios a su tienda.

¡Te deseo lo mejor!

April 11, 2020

This app has all the functionality I was seeking, looks great, and is free! Also, the support team replies very fast and was very helpful when I was having problems. Highly recommended!

| LEWD VIBES |
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy our Sticky Cart and services. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

April 10, 2020

I used this app for my shop it works very well. I really love this app.

Fit at Homes™
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months

April 8, 2020

This app is straight amazing. It has everything you want from a sticky cart and more. It's super easy to use and very customizable: everything from the sticky cart icon, to the location of the sticky cart, to the color of the number of how many items are in the cart, and somehow it's free. You can't beat this app!

BinkyBabys
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied April 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Sticky Cart. Hope we can bring even more benefits to you and your store.

Edited April 6, 2020

I am just setting up my online shop and I installed easily Sticky Cart.
First of all is free and it looks very useful
It has 2 options: a little cart that sticks to the page and it is always present or a bar that appears when your "add to cart" button is no more visible, because the customer has scrolled down during his viewing.

Thai Shoes Clothes
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying Sticky Cart.

We would like to ask if there is anything we could do for you for a 5-stars rated? If not, don't worry, we just want to make sure that our users are 100% feeling great when using Sticky Cart.

Hope it'll bring even more benefits to your store and you.

April 2, 2020

AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++AAAAAAA++++++++++

HHO Factory
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Sticky Cart. Hope our apps will bring even more benefits to your store.

April 1, 2020

This app is great. Not many apps will allow you to customize the location of the on-screen icons. This one does so you can place the cart icon where you like. Thank you!

Lone Star Collectibles

Lone Star Collectibles
Time spent using app: 2 days
qikify replied April 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that Sticky Cart fits your needs well. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.