Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Decathlon Seconde Vie

In case of problem, or just for help, the support is really good, answers quickly and always finds a solution. Thank you !

KombuchaTown

Very quick response time! We wanted to customize our map with some extra text and the Secomapp support team made it so easy. We're glad we chose Secomapp.

dermalogica.fr

We use this app for our store locator. Very helpful and responsive team ! They help us to resolve quickly a problem.

Kooshy Croutons

very responsive helpful customer service. Luna troubleshot the problem very quickly and everything is now working great.

Loved Remembered

This app is great! The customer service is wonderful! I had a problem with the app, and it was fixed within a few hours. Thanks alot and I recommend this app to anyone who needs a store locator app!

Masi Masa Trading Company

This app was super easy to set up. I don’t have many locations yet, so have not tried to import data, but I am sure it will be easy as well. So far, very happy!

Setter Closet

Great customer service fixing a few issues. Prompt answers that got the problem solved. Thank you Secomapp!

sockenschuhe.at

This app is amazing. I am acting as distributor for SKINNERS sock shoes in Austria and I was looking for a professional store locator for all my partner shops. It works perfect + especially the support was amazing. Why I needed the support? I was asking to modify some stuff and it was done 100% to my request. NICE JOB, NICE APP!

Sunakin

Easy to setup and customize. The instructions for setting up the APIs are clear and easy to follow. Customer service has been helpful and quick to reply. Thanks for the great app!

Ice Shaker

Map works great, instructions are easy to follow and support is quick and responsive when needed. thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42