Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Kraftling

Love this app! Very quick support team! The map loading time could be a bit faster, but still the best store locator app out there

Amaterasu Beauty

Beautiful layout, well thought out customization options such as colours, font type, and even the bulk import is so easily done. You don't have to worry which tabs go first as there is a drop down feature to assign the information.

Definitely the best store locator app we have ever experienced!

Black Chicken Remedies

Excellent app, simple to use, and works as required. Customer support very quick and helpful as well.

Rosaholics Wholesale

Works perfectly and easy to use. Great assistance from the customer service support. Helps a lot to our webstore.

Sinewave Cycles

Works great and customer service has been excellent. Easy to use and has been a nice addition to our store.

Rivieras European Union

Very easy to use and the customer service is awesome, they helped me investigate and fix an issue and were always available and answering very quickly. Best store locator app !

Montelle Intimates

Great app - easy to use. Excellent customer service help! I would definitely recommend you try. Would like to see a few more customization options for look, but we're happy enough with what's available.

Alexander by Daymor

Straight forward, easy to use app with excellent and timely customer support/service. Highly recommended!

ReloadableCards.com

I had a few issues in the beginning but their support team helped me out. This app was something I really wanted because of the easy bulk import and its something that sets us apart from our competitors. They deserve 5 stars.

YuJet USA

Works great. The image icons for the locations need some work though its saving them as too small.