Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

Spartan ProGear Co.,

I was looking for a store locator app to have all our stores and our dealer store locations in one place and this app was just perfect for that. The customer service was excellent. Peter patiently attended to all the queries I raised and helped me overcome the small glitches I had while setting up the locations. The app could have bulk editing though. Say, you want to add a new tag or a location marker to 50 stores, you have to open all 50 stores and do them individually which is a bit of a hassle. If they could find a way around this, it will be even more perfect.

Mineral Fusion

Great app for all of our 2500 store locations, and great support during the process! Very user friend and easy to follow. Thanks!

Céleste Mogador

Très bonne application dans laquelle on peut importer ses magasins. Les dev sont super réactifs en cas de problème d'installation ou autres

DEBRICO

Super customer support application. ultra fast response, frankly satisfied. Nothing to complain about except that I strongly recommend

Texas Naturals | Pure CBD Oil

This app is great! Support staff is very helpful and resolved my problem within few hours. Strongly recommend to people looking for good store locator app.

StreetBurger

Great app and the support team is perfect! I had to change one thing and they helped me instantly, thank you peter! :)

Voodoo Ride

This app is great! easy to setup and bulk import stores data. I recommend it! it come with CSS file, make it fit to my web site style.

Protein Puck

Great customer support. There were a few hickups at the beginning, but they solved the problem in 24 hrs and have been helpful each time I've reached out.

Aesparel

Looks just great and we got really quick and reliable support from the developers when we encountered a small problem during installation. Great app with lots of useful features - absolutely reccomended!

Staleks.us

Love it! Just what we need. And the support team is very responsive and professional. App itself has plenty of settings to make Store Locator look like it belongs to the website theme.