Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Salti

I find this app hard to use. The instructions are badly written. They say to add an API and this is missing altogether in the settings. When I view my map on my website it displays an error so I can't search and no map is displaying (I assume this is because the API is missing). I also want to customise the search fields but that's not possible. Without FAQ's and troubleshooting it makes it difficult when there's no one available to help fix this. Really frustrating.
I used to use a different store locator and it was awesome, user friendly and functional but they disappeared off shopify so this is my only option that does most things but still needs a lot of work.

July 14, 2019

Thanks for your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. We Secomapp made a change in Store Locator app's instruction in the previous week.This will be much easier to use. It was a new update and we still haven't changed our video guide content which leads to your confusion.

About your issues, please reinstall and give us access to your store so we can have a look and solve it for you right away! Also, let us know how you want us to customize the search field.

Just create an account to log in to your shop (Apps, Themes) for email support@secomapp.com
(Manage staff Admin accounts and password in Shopify: http://docs.shopify.com/manual/settings/account/staff-members)
(Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-BYz66gnc)​

Again, we are sorry and thanks for your kind understanding.

iSmoothies Cafe®

keep getting this message - Session is expire ! please reopen app from shop admin. It doesn't allow me to continue with adding location(s). Installed it twice and same results.

June 28, 2019

We are sorry for the inconvenience the app caused.
Please mail us and give us access to your store so we can fix the problem for you,

(Video Guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l-BYz66gnc)​

Squirrels Nut Butter Australasia

Its a shame it takes so long to get customer support, my app is down and no one can help me ... you need 24 hr customer service please.

June 28, 2019

We are so sorry for your unsatisfying. We have checked your ticket and saw that your issue has been replied within minutes already. Please search your inbox for email from support@secomapp.com. Maybe you just missed our reply somehow.

Bija Bhar

This review request came before I had a chance to use the app so I have no useful information to share. It is frustrating that it keeps insisting I do this, so I'm not sure if I will keep that app afterall. If I do, I will gladly come back to review it at a later date.

July 14, 2019

We apologize for the inconvenience experience you had with our service. We will learn from our mistakes and won't let it happen again. We hope for another chance to work with you again in the future with way better customer experience.
Whenever you need help with our app, just contact us through email: support@secomapp.com.