Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Mineral Fusion

Great app for all of our 2500 store locations, and great support during the process! Very user friend and easy to follow. Thanks!

Céleste Mogador

Très bonne application dans laquelle on peut importer ses magasins. Les dev sont super réactifs en cas de problème d'installation ou autres

DEBRICO

Super customer support application. ultra fast response, frankly satisfied. Nothing to complain about except that I strongly recommend

Texas Naturals | Pure CBD Oil

This app is great! Support staff is very helpful and resolved my problem within few hours. Strongly recommend to people looking for good store locator app.

StreetBurger

Great app and the support team is perfect! I had to change one thing and they helped me instantly, thank you peter! :)

Voodoo Ride

This app is great! easy to setup and bulk import stores data. I recommend it! it come with CSS file, make it fit to my web site style.

Protein Puck

Great customer support. There were a few hickups at the beginning, but they solved the problem in 24 hrs and have been helpful each time I've reached out.

Aesparel

Looks just great and we got really quick and reliable support from the developers when we encountered a small problem during installation. Great app with lots of useful features - absolutely reccomended!

Staleks.us

Love it! Just what we need. And the support team is very responsive and professional. App itself has plenty of settings to make Store Locator look like it belongs to the website theme.

Krafterz

THEY ROCK!! I needed an app to help with a directory of stores and needed help with something. Super fast response and helped me with a configuration I was confused on. Great APP. :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38