Secomapp: Store Locator Map

Secomapp: Store Locator Map

by Secomapp

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Essentially Tamara

I love the user-friendliness of this app, and the customer service is fantastic. Luna came back to me with very easy to follow instruction on how to fix my issue. Thank you so much!

Hummus Chick

The customer service has been superb and we're so excited to welcome our customers to the locations that we sell our products. Luna is a dream to work with. She is quick to respond and made the launch very easy!

EltaMD

The app looks great, is easy to configure & support is always fast & friendly when we’ve needed assistance.

Sportnahrung

I used this app to replace our old store locator which did not sort by distance. Plenty of features and does what I want it to do. Had some issues with the API token but support was fast and could solve all problems

Parkers Sydney Fine Art Supplies

This app was perfect for our store locator needs. Very clear and works well. The stand out feature was the support. Some initial set up issues, mostly my fault, were resolved immediately with clear and supportive advise from Luna and then collaborator access via the technical staff. They seem totally committed to a positive result for the customer. Very impressed!

Vivier Pharma

Great app, very easy to use, the customer service is great. They were able to customize certain features for us to meet all of our needs.

Missing Link Products

Great app and great customer service Luna is very quick to reply to a support request, which makes my life easier. A+ review.

O2Nails Italia

Very good App, just some little problem to set it but I had great support from Miss Luna of the Support Team and she helped me to arrange everything, thanks!!! Great App

Akillis Paris

I needed some customization on the store locator page and the support was clearly super reactive and efficient.
Everything asked was done :) Great support from Luna by the way

EAT TO LIVE

I have been using this app for a few days and i love it. Luna and the team has helped me to integrate it perfectly within my shop. It displays well on PC and mobile. Easy to upload all stores in bulk. Thank you. Great Work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45