Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of store locations

Fable

Does exactly what I needed it to. Had a slight issue but contacted the support team and they helped me solve it no time. Thanks!

David Lerner

The app has worked great for us this past year. Of the ones I tried, it was the easiest one to bulk upload a lot of locations, which was imperative for our business. I've only needed support once and he was able to fix the issue in 24 hours.

Relish

One , or even the best app for Store locator, instant response and kind customer service. Work very well.

Purity Organic

Easy to use with great support from their customer service team. Definitely recommend!

NuSugar

This app is peerless for two primary reasons: unsurpassed functionality and best-in-class, instant response customer service. It simply does not get any better when you are using the best app with the best support!

EVE FARMS

Easy to use and when I have had issues they've been very responsive in helping me understand why it's not working as expected.

myCigara

I had some issues having the map display on the shop but the customer support was incredibly helpful and fixed the problem within a day.

El Tequileño

This app worked well for my site, customer service was helpful with any issues I have had. I would highly recommend for anyone looking to add multiple store locations onto their site

BITEHUNTER GERMANY

Very fast support which is quite helpfull. Thank you for creating such a great app it really helps our customers!

Manuka Health Italia

It works well and the customer service is really great.
They fixed my problem instantly. I definitely recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37