ProMap ‑ Store Locator

Map Unlimited Number of Dealer/Store Locations on Google Map

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

WigziPets

Great product, and better customer service. Our issue (self inflicted) was discovered and solved quickly by support staff. Happy customer!

Stow a Stepladder UK

Out of the three apps I've used for this, ProMap is by far the best, with the most amount of flexibility and design.

Mermaid Straw

The support team is quick to help and respond! Love this app as a way to show our customers where we carry our product across the country.

Sweet Potato Spirit Company

Staff were very helpful and attentive with support issues. Will continue to use on our website in the future.

xtrahunt.dk

I had some issues getting my CSV file to work, but the support team quickly assisted my upload and it worked great!

Intersport Reunion

Everytime I need something that is not possible in the app, I just ask the developpers (Secomapp) and they always respond really fast. Great support guys !

Foxtail Hand Tied Hair Extensions

excellent support! they are quick to reply and have good info when you need it. the product is easy to use but the setup was off a little and I needed help figuring it out and they were very helpful

KHR-Online

Very good for mapping out multiple stores or locations, plus great support. Set up was slightly clunky to begin with, but easy once you know how.

Clare V.

Support team is AMAZING! I needed this to display differently on our website and their support team said no problem! They also assisted me with all of my API Key trouble. I'm usually the one to follow up with support but this time it was the opposite.

Libra - Non Alcoholic Beer

Their support is top-knotch! They are super quick to respond and dive into any issues and customizations.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48