Store Locator by Secomapp

Store Locator by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Create an unlimited number of dealer / store locations

dermalogica.fr

We use this app for our store locator. Very helpful and responsive team ! They help us to resolve quickly a problem.

Kooshy Croutons

very responsive helpful customer service. Luna troubleshot the problem very quickly and everything is now working great.

Loved Remembered

This app is great! The customer service is wonderful! I had a problem with the app, and it was fixed within a few hours. Thanks alot and I recommend this app to anyone who needs a store locator app!

Masi Masa Trading Company

This app was super easy to set up. I don’t have many locations yet, so have not tried to import data, but I am sure it will be easy as well. So far, very happy!

Setter Closet

Great customer service fixing a few issues. Prompt answers that got the problem solved. Thank you Secomapp!

sockenschuhe.at

This app is amazing. I am acting as distributor for SKINNERS sock shoes in Austria and I was looking for a professional store locator for all my partner shops. It works perfect + especially the support was amazing. Why I needed the support? I was asking to modify some stuff and it was done 100% to my request. NICE JOB, NICE APP!

Sunakin

Easy to setup and customize. The instructions for setting up the APIs are clear and easy to follow. Customer service has been helpful and quick to reply. Thanks for the great app!

Ice Shaker

Map works great, instructions are easy to follow and support is quick and responsive when needed. thank you!

ReadyWise

Great support when needed! Works as expected. Toughest part is getting the Maps API portion setup, but once that is done, pretty straightforward.

Propper Brew

I use this app to show customers where they can buy my client's products in retail stores across the country, and was able to customize the look of the app with custom CSS. I ended up needing to move the app to a new Shopify store, and Secomapp's customer support was very helpful and responsive in helping me move the data over to the new site. A good team, dedicated to the success of their app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42