4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless local pickup and delivery management, customizable options, and easy integration. Its user-friendly interface and reliable performance are also praised. The support team is noted for their quick, helpful responses and customization capabilities. Merchants find the app affordable and valuable, with some using it for years without major issues. Its ability to handle complex delivery options and adapt to various business needs is also highlighted.

April 28, 2021

This app works great and the support team is excellent! They are fast at fixing any issues that might happen.

Champion Crafter and Sign Supply
September 30, 2021

Thank you very much for helping me install the app and for excellent customer service. Quick response and assistance. App work well!

Your Skin Expert Advanced Aesthetic Clinic
Ireland
August 27, 2020

Very good service! the app works perfect, as the the Shopify checkout can't be customized, the app has good alternatives to show the right information to the clients.

World-Sweets-International
Sweden
November 10, 2020

Best app !!! - simple and clever and as a gift in LOCKDOWN 4 free 4 ever =)
-ORGANIC SUSHI recommends!

ORGANIC SUSHI
Czechia
May 7, 2021

The customer service is outstanding. They helped me customize everything to my liking. I would highly recommend working with them,

Vanilla Bite Bakery
March 30, 2021

great support , all my requirements were delivered smoothly, they responses are quick and efficient

City Star Convenience Store
New Zealand
January 26, 2021

CS is super helpful and i like that they explain the problem statement and suggest solutions! not just with a "done" answer.

Sonno Singapore
Singapore
November 28, 2020

The app is great, more importantly, the support is fantastic and keep me update all news. It would be even greater if I can set the order slot for each day individually.

Oxford Mart
November 20, 2020

With Covid we needed to move a local fair online for our organization. This app really helped us define rules for when people could pick up items from a central meeting place and what address ranges we would be able to deliver items to. Sterling provided the best technical support I've ever experienced for an app anywhere. So so so happy with this product.

fnvwholidayfair2020
September 17, 2021

This app has been exactly what we wanted to with our 27 stores! Had one small issue with our theme and it was fixed in a proper timely manner.

Stag Shop