Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery

Duranoutdoors

Haven't had the chance to use this app yet. Our products are shipped from a different location so it would be nice to be able to assign the amount of inventory that can be picked up at another location.

Diya Accessories

Great Interface. Does what it says and easy to use. Customer support is awesome if you ever run into issues!

Koko Shiseido Beaute

What seemed like major issues with the app were completely resolved after a few sessions with Nicolas. It now works like a charm. Thanks Nicolas !

Our Essence Beauty Supply

Great app!!!! Thanks for all the help.

Big Sky Bread Company

Excellent addition to our store... exactly what we were looking for! When we first installed it there was a small glitch on certain devices but Nicolas edited some code and fixed it immediately. Customer support is way above what we could've imagined. Thank you Secomapp!

Pomegranate Los Angeles

This app is great and has helped our online store work very smoothly! And support is also awesome! Nicolas who helped us this time was super quick, patience, kind and very helpful! Thank you so much!

Swinkl

Heel goede app, werkt perfect !
Mvg swinkl.eu

Red Corvette

If you're like me and looking for a simple store pickup option with a schedule, your search ends here. I tried them all and wasted a lot of time with popular apps that really messed up my checkout. I wish I found this sooner, it is simple and perfect and the price is very fair. Great customer service too! Responded and helped me within 12 hours.

Monerick

A+

Our experience with Secomapp was great! Adding our 14 store business to the new website was very simple and convenient for the customer to be able to pickup in store with no wait times or product availability problems.
We are in the business of stationery supply, this means back to school time is hectic, so customers enjoy this app very much and we enjoy seeing our customers happy.

www.monerick.com

Finewinecellars

This is a great app. It does just what we want it to do. It looks great on the checkout page. The support from Nickolas was terrific.