Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery. Supporting you during Covid-19

Brasa Viva

Awesome customer service, always answered to our issues with the app, I believe it still need some more configuration options for the email delivered to the stores but I hope that change with an update someday.

Equipo Fotografico Cr

Great app! Great support. Very flexible, an ideal companion if you want to provide your customers with additional delivery options.

Testcountrystore

Excellent Customer Service, Thank you so much for all your Help

Fireplace And Grill Shoppe

I just launched my site and was worried because I have such specific parameters where we can deliver locally from our brick and mortar store. All my questions and concerns were answered promptly when asked. Special thanks to Nicholas Bui and Luna for the support!

Cheesegarden

it has all the features you need for pick-up app. Plus, the customer service is really top-notch, they are sincere, helpful and quick in response. Very positive experience.

Judithandcharles

Great app! Great support! Works just fine.

Hi Tempo

App is well thought out and does what is says it will. Very quick and professional support!

Juicebeach Com

Great and responsive support, answered all our questions, and helped us fix issues we were having. This plugin saved us a lot of time.

Agrowplow

Easy to use and set up.
Support was very helpful and quick

Royalsportinghouse

Support was quick than the previous app.
Answer was detail and easy to follow.
Will use in the next app