Store Pickup & Local Delivery

Store Pickup & Local Delivery

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

Imaï bijoux

WORKS WONDERS !! super team, really helpful and amazing app for the store. As the situation right now obligates brands to offer distincts ways of shipping, this app is the solution

Gustant

Great app, easy to use. The team is really reactive and helpful. I recommend it. Well done for your job.

Garry Guette

I used this app to manage deliveries and pick up in my store and it's working great. The team is very efficient and nice to work with. They really do their best to help you. I highly recommend this app and this great team.

Wow Fruit

I am utterly impressed with customer service and support. They are fast to reply and they go far and beyond to meet your needs.

Pedra Dura

Amazing how the UI/UX is better than Shopify itself and it perfectly replaces and ads features to a simple task "pickup" (very complicated using shopify).

ORGANIC SUSHI

Best app !!! - simple and clever and as a gift in LOCKDOWN 4 free 4 ever =)
-ORGANIC SUSHI recommends!

Market Table Thanksgiving Meal Kit To Go

Support = superb! I had some tricky configuring to do for Thanksgiving orders and Sterling from Secomapp helped setup the app on my store exactly as I needed for my restaurant. Responses were quick, and she really went the extra mile by reaching back out to me when the zip code feature became available. The app functions well and I love the ability to skip the Shipping if someone selects pick up. Highly recommend for restaurants offering local pickup and direct delivery. Getting ready to install this app on my next store for the next restaurant.

Smoof

Great app for delivery dates at my store. There might be some bugs the support team are really responsive and helpful to solve the problems.

Clean Bed Perú

Awesome app. The customer support is awesome! They develop the app yo set it up just a few steps. Highly recommended

PARISI

Excellent service, I had a few issues and in the next hour, someone is assisting you. And the App is just AMAZING!!!! Working perfectly :)