Store Pickup & Delivery Date

Store Pickup & Delivery Date

by Secomapp

Store pickup & local delivery (FREE)

Our Essence Beauty Supply

Great app!!!! Thanks for all the help.

Big Sky Bread Company

Excellent addition to our store... exactly what we were looking for! When we first installed it there was a small glitch on certain devices but Nicolas edited some code and fixed it immediately. Customer support is way above what we could've imagined. Thank you Secomapp!

Pomegranate Los Angeles

This app is great and has helped our online store work very smoothly! And support is also awesome! Nicolas who helped us this time was super quick, patience, kind and very helpful! Thank you so much!

Swinkl

Heel goede app, werkt perfect !
Mvg swinkl.eu

Red Corvette

If you're like me and looking for a simple store pickup option with a schedule, your search ends here. I tried them all and wasted a lot of time with popular apps that really messed up my checkout. I wish I found this sooner, it is simple and perfect and the price is very fair. Great customer service too! Responded and helped me within 12 hours.

Monerick

A+

Our experience with Secomapp was great! Adding our 14 store business to the new website was very simple and convenient for the customer to be able to pickup in store with no wait times or product availability problems.
We are in the business of stationery supply, this means back to school time is hectic, so customers enjoy this app very much and we enjoy seeing our customers happy.

www.monerick.com

Finewinecellars

This is a great app. It does just what we want it to do. It looks great on the checkout page. The support from Nickolas was terrific.

Mercato Food And Wine

Again support has been extremely helpful assisting us to implement some changes in the website. Very quick and effective service! We are very happy with this app.

Once the app was installed I had a few issues that needed to be fixed before it went live. Nicolas Bui (Secomapp support worker) was immensely helpful and surpassed all my expectations.

Fit N Firm Foods

A must have app if you are doing store pickups. The support is quick and great. Thanks Secomapp!

Fredericks Richmond

great app, great service, had a slight issue with coding, they fixed it right away.