Secomapp: Store Pickup

Secomapp: Store Pickup

by Secomapp

Scheduled local pickup & local delivery

ORGANIC SUSHI

Best app !!! - simple and clever and as a gift in LOCKDOWN 4 free 4 ever =)
-ORGANIC SUSHI recommends!

Market Table Thanksgiving Meal Kit To Go

Support = superb! I had some tricky configuring to do for Thanksgiving orders and Sterling from Secomapp helped setup the app on my store exactly as I needed for my restaurant. Responses were quick, and she really went the extra mile by reaching back out to me when the zip code feature became available. The app functions well and I love the ability to skip the Shipping if someone selects pick up. Highly recommend for restaurants offering local pickup and direct delivery. Getting ready to install this app on my next store for the next restaurant.

Smoof

Great app for delivery dates at my store. There might be some bugs the support team are really responsive and helpful to solve the problems.

Clean Bed Perú

Awesome app. The customer support is awesome! They develop the app yo set it up just a few steps. Highly recommended

PARISI

Excellent service, I had a few issues and in the next hour, someone is assisting you. And the App is just AMAZING!!!! Working perfectly :)

PositiveSPIN - Home of Prodigy Disc Canada's Online Shop

Been using the app for about 2 weeks now and have no complaints. The app is easy to setup and use. This has help eliminate our undeliverable local deliveries as we now can provide a delivery date and time that works for the customer.

Chef Park's

The app does what it's supposed to! Set up was easy and their support team was very helpful. They made sure that they could get the app working perfectly with our theme. Appreciate it, you guys!

Tres Chic Loft, LLC

I choose this app for the ability to offer pick up as well as delivery along with a scheduling calendar. I felt the calendar aspect was missing from the Shopify pickup options, which made me search for an app. This app was easy to setup and customize. I like that I can input lead time. This is beneficial for my store because most of my products are handmade and take 10 days to be ready for pick up.

Sweet Slice Cakery

I haven’t implemented my website just yet but so far I am LOVING the option of being able tos eat my own times and letting my clients schedule pickup/delivery based on my schedule. I’ve been looking for an app like this and I think I’ve found EXACTLY what I need!

Project Phoebe

I would highly recommend this app! I used the app on my online store to allow my customers to collect from our retail locations and offer a delivery service with our own vans. In looking for this functionality in other apps I struggled to find a suitable solution that also looked great. Since finding Secomapps app this fixed both these problems, first of all the functionality was really well thought out, you can set up the locations and store details super simply using their 3rd party control centre, plus the added bonus of bulk uploading made it very easy to be up and running in no time. Second, the design and customisation of this app is great, it worked well with my theme and allowed me to adjust colours and fonts. I also needed some custom functionality added to the app which the team at Secomapps were more than happy to help me include, they went over and above to facilitate my needs, even working out of office hours to complete the requested upgrades. Great team, super friendly and super helpful. 6 starts from me if i could and will continue to look out for future app and updates for this app