Reviews (1,770)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and robust features. They appreciate its continuous improvements, reliable platform, and customization options. The customer support is praised for prompt and effective service, with team members like Nikola C. and Mariah receiving special mentions. Unique features like password-less login and Shopify Checkout Integration are positively noted. Merchants report increased recurring revenue and customer loyalty, and value its inventory management, order rescheduling, and insightful reporting capabilities.

April 1, 2021

I thought adding a subscription service to our store would be difficult, but a friend recommended ReCharge and it was incredibly easy to set up. An online subscription model was installed and published on the site in less than 5 minutes, and I'm not even good at computers! The backend is simple, too, and I love that I don't have to keep up with the maintenance of subscriptions anymore.

VIVIQ Skin Health
Edited December 13, 2021

Love Recharge! The customer service is great and it's made offering subscription products on our site so easy.

Small Beer Brew Co
May 6, 2023

5 stars for your powerful flows and automations, along with with the top-notch customer support for it. With your assistance, we've built and run two powerful flows: buy now pay later and a SKU swap automation. Both are a game-changer for businesses like ours that run fixed sequence commemorative coin subscription programs.

The Polish Heritage Mint
Recharge replied May 10, 2023

Thank you so much for the shoutout to our support team and the features that give our merchants the tools they need for success.
- Ty | VP of Services

June 21, 2023

Great app and has added so much value to my website. Great team behind it too, who are only happy to help.

Petstop
Ireland
Recharge replied June 27, 2023

Thank you so much for your shout out to both our app and the team!

- Ty | VP of Services

May 14, 2021

This app works very well for monthly subscriptions! The couple of times I have reached out to customer service, they have been very helpful.

Bear Necessities Sticker Co.
July 16, 2021

Obviously the best subscription app on the app store! Even customer support is killer and technical as nails! Dalia helped me set up custom settings on the backend to support my shipping needs for recurring payments in just minutes! Thanks all!!

Bear Balanced
November 19, 2021

Breanna W.
Recharge Support Engineer - SUPER HELPFUL GAL! She have me the best online help I have ever received.

The Ecology Center
March 31, 2022

We wanted the best subscription app out there and are very happy we chose Recharge. Their account team are very helpful and responsive. Integration was simple. Most importantly, our customers love the functionality and control they have over their subscriptions.

For Wellness
November 23, 2021

I wanted to reinstate a customer subscription that had expired (they signed up for a special offer discount on an 8 cycle promotional subscription). Only challenge was that they asked to do this once the subscription was over and I couldn't find a way of bringing this back. Contacted support and raised a ticket, Tigist straight on the case and fixed it rapidly, she is a hero.
Perhaps a way of simply and easily bringing back subscriptions that have lapsed could be developed as an option?

Fresh Coffee
January 6, 2021

Great support from Recharge, quick to respond and to sort issues. Their team is always understanding and helpful

Veg Box Fresh