Reviews (1,768)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and robust features. They appreciate its continuous improvements, reliable platform, and customization options. The customer support is praised for prompt and effective service, with team members like Nikola C. and Mariah receiving special mentions. Unique features like password-less login and Shopify Checkout Integration are positively noted. Merchants report increased recurring revenue and customer loyalty, and value its inventory management, order rescheduling, and insightful reporting capabilities.

November 15, 2021

So far so good with Recharge. Customer service is great. They respond to support tickets quickly and are always helpful.

Viter Energy
November 4, 2021

Super app. I highly recommend it. Super customer support also, highly responsive! 5 out of 5 hands down.

Juventas
November 9, 2021

Amazing app with unlimited possibilities, customer support is unparalleled and I couldn't ask for more. Thanks again

Gower Brewing Company Limited
December 20, 2020

Great app and Jessie M was a huge help with a recent issue I had. Really useful helping with my subscription business. thanks!

Forage Box
April 13, 2021

ReCharge is the perfect app for subscriptions. It helps you track and rollout the subscriptions faster and smoother. Their customer support are really friendly and they will assist you as much as they can.

CozmoBoxAU
April 5, 2021

App is simple to use and runs well. Had one issue which was my fault but support stepped in and had things back running within 24 hours. Amazing support.

SOCK OFF
New Zealand
January 20, 2022

The service was pretty quick and efficient. Thank you to Nevena and Milena for assisting me so kindly and willingly.

Forza10 America
October 19, 2021

Recharge has a great support team. When we had an outage on our site, I submitted a support request late in the evening, and they had already fixed it before I even woke up!

Willa's
April 1, 2021

I thought adding a subscription service to our store would be difficult, but a friend recommended ReCharge and it was incredibly easy to set up. An online subscription model was installed and published on the site in less than 5 minutes, and I'm not even good at computers! The backend is simple, too, and I love that I don't have to keep up with the maintenance of subscriptions anymore.

VIVIQ Skin Health
Edited December 13, 2021

Love Recharge! The customer service is great and it's made offering subscription products on our site so easy.

Small Beer Brew Co