Reviews (1,762)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless Shopify integration, user-friendly interface, and robust features. They appreciate its continuous improvements, reliable platform, and customization options. The customer support is praised for prompt and effective service, with team members like Nikola C. and Mariah receiving special mentions. Unique features like password-less login and Shopify Checkout Integration are positively noted. Merchants report increased recurring revenue and customer loyalty, and value its inventory management, order rescheduling, and insightful reporting capabilities.

Edited November 15, 2022

I recommend Nick from E-shop genius – he always responds swiftly to any communication and completes tasks very quickly. Also, to date he has always been able to complete any website task I have requested. Recommend E-shop genius without hesitation. Matthew

Cheeky Harvest
March 29, 2021

I have loved having Recharge for my subscription business. I started as a brand new business and it has been very user friendly. When I have contacted them for help they have been very eager to help with any question I have had.

Light of The Lamb
October 23, 2022

Great customer support team! I've been impressed with how quickly and proficient everyone is along with the high level support of the senior level staff. Superb!

Crazy D’s Sparkling Prebiotic Soda
March 31, 2021

Great support from Jessie M! And I love how this app allows me to automate subscriptions and reorders from customers.

COBA, The Coffee Bar
March 18, 2021

I’m switching from another subscription app and so far the support is great. Quick answers and helpful. I pay extra for it but totally worth it when you need an app that works!

Introverts Retreat
January 21, 2021

Alicia was really helpful in guiding me through our Store Currency change and was very patient with me! everything works flawlessly and the migration was done in no time. Great thank you!

Ceremonymatcha
Switzerland
June 5, 2021

Solid app for managing subs, and excellent customer service from the ReCharge team to address queries

Climate Responsible
July 29, 2021

Great customer service, fast and effective. Great app full of options and with translations available to spanish.

Trumans club
Spain
June 7, 2021

I am submitting this review in regards to your ReCharge Customer Success, John T.! He was super helpful and was able to make the edits I was looking for super fast.

Sulwhasoo
November 10, 2022

Great onboarding help! Arlon was amazing! So knowledgeable! Very happy to begin this partnership with Recharge!

The Caviar Club