Subscriptions by ReCharge

Subscriptions by ReCharge

by ReCharge

Seamlessly scale your recurring and subscription business.

2061 - 2070 of 2151 reviews

Phone Bum

The whole team has been so helpful! They were ready to set us up and answer any ?s we had. Really looking forward to see what else they have up their sleeves. My sites working pretty well: http://phonebum.com

TurboPUP

These Pied Pipers are amazing! I downloaded this app after being burned by another one due to poor customer service. As soon as I downloaded it, ReCharge customer service was on it! They got back to me within what seemed like minutes and had the service going the next day. They are prompt, helpful and awesome. If you're looking for the right platform to get you started with subscription billing, don't look any further.

Mds Supplements

If I ever have any problems Recharge's customer support is phenomenal. They go in and fix the problem for me!

Øko Hjertet Vika

Best subscription/recurring payment app ever made. Period.

These guys have pretty much thought about it all. It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and we get to keep the same checkout design and experience as in the new standard Shopify responsive checkout. The customer subscription portal is fully integrated in the "My account" page making it extremely easy for the customer to view and edit their subscription. The app also supports one off purchases as well as the subscription option within the same product - perfect for customers who wish to try out the product or travel a lot and don't want to sign up for a subscription. It also supports subscription products and regular one time purchases within the same cart! This is extremely rare and usually costs a lot to get developed.

I've used hundreds off apps for different e-commerce platforms and this is by far the best one ever. Every corner is pretty much covered and the small improvements that could be needed are in the making and the guys over at Recharge listen to us and work really quick. Support is superb as well - I got a reply within 10 minutes on my email and they even setup a phone or Skype call to guide you through installation.

Get it if you need recurring payments!

Robert

noots

The ReCharge team is awesome!

After creating account, they got on a call with me the next morning to talk through a full installation. I've never had that kind of support before.

When it comes to recurring payments, and a team that genuinely wants to help, check ReCharge out :-)

GR3EN Energy®

So far it has been extremely easy to set-up the app. My integration call was timely and very efficient. It all looks great on the website, in both regular and mobile views. We haven't had any transactions yet, so we will see how it works once people start using the subscription feature...but so far so good!!!

Brilliant Bicycle Co.

Fantastic. I was looking for an elegant, lightweight subscription billing service. Their competitors' ease of integration and support were far outshone by Recharge. They helped me do a live integration with some custom coding over the phone, and I was ready to go in <30 min.

KetoSoy

Excellent app. Getting better every week. Outstanding support team. Couldn't be happier.

mygreenfills.com by Selestial

Great app, awesome customer support. This seems like the best shopify subscription solution, and the support really sets them apart. They helped custom code a solution on our site before we had even committed to using their service. A+

PetStream

Great app with fantastic customer support. I highly recommend this product! The guys over at Recharge install the app for you and give you a call as to walk you through the basics. Go and do yourself and your customers a favour and download this app now!