Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

That’s it Nutrition

As a new user, I'm still learning the nuts and bolts of this very powerful app! ReCharge support is always extremely helpful with an extra email to follow up before closing the ticket (special shout out to Dalia!). I do wish that the ability to chat with support was not a paid extra, but response time via email is still very fast!

Super Antioxidant + Vitamins + Electrolytes

We have been using this app for more than a year now and are very happy with it. When you need support, provide as much information as you can. The first rep we encountered wasn't as knowledgeable but another rep stepped in and provided a solution.

Feelzing

I had some problems with their widget, but they fixed them pretty fast. Good customer support and response time.

KetoneAid

WARNING! GLITCH IN SYSTEM.
If you offer Free Shipping coupon codes. Their system will NOT match the shopify "limit up to $x". So if a customer orders a $50 they will get $150 free overnight FedEx. It is idiodic. Yet they reply "But free usually means free" And they just see it as yet another of 100 little upgrade requests. Costs me an arm and a leg. Please fix!

exhale coffee roasters

I've been using Recharge for 6 months now for my subscription coffee business. Once you get the hang of it does everything you'd ever need. The support is exceptional. Nevena always goes above and beyond expectations. If only every app I used was this good!

H_llo Friend

We worked with Duncan Love to implement our app and he was totally amazing. The app itself is far superior to Bold and ultra flexible in complex subscription flows. Highly recommend!

Small Beer Brew Co

While it takes some time to get used to, we love ReCharge! The customisation abilities are ideal and the customer service is quick and delightful.

All Girl Shave Club

I use ReCharge to manage our subscription products and have really enjoyed it! It's very robust and can do quite a bit which is great since so many subscription companies have different needs. Dalia with the support team is awesome! She's always super friendly and really works to give the best support possible.

Planthood

Recharge has been great so far, but it's the support from Katarina N that makes it an overall excellent experience for us as a business. She's always quick to respond, has crazy levels of attention to detail and goes the extra mile to resolve any issues we have. Thank you!

Dr Sam's

Makes it effortless to offer subscription to customers and support is very responsive. The new integrated checkout makes the whole offering a lot more sophisticated.