Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Recharge
4.7
February 2, 2022

Set up was easy, it was a good experience overall with support! I am not sure if it was the quick way we turned the product around but our support/launch call did not come till after product had already gone live. Overall though great experience.

Drinkin' Bros
Time spent using app: 22 days
February 2, 2022

Great customer service and very easy to use for different types of subscriptions. We sell mainly coffee beans online and its been a perfect fit

Friendly Barista
Time spent using app: 9 days
February 2, 2022

I use Recharge to offer my monthly sewing tutorials as a subscription. I am not at all 'techie' but I found this really easy to install and the support whenever I have had a question has been very good - very quick and helpful.

Flying Bobbins Haberdashery
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 1, 2022

What we love most about Recharge besides the exceptional functionality is the experienced, responsive and helpful team in migrations and development. They have been a joy to work!

Tiny Earth Toys
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 1, 2022

Sean G. was super helpful and fast to provide an answer to the request I submitted. Even if he went to investigate a solution, he made me feel like I could wait a lifetime with his humor and kind messages. So, thank you for making my support experience pleasant.

Kopari Beauty