Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions | Reviews

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

The Everset

App does its job but leaving a review for Dalia F. in Customer Support. Came to her with a data question/issue and even though it is a Shopify data point she went out of her way to provide full context and steps on how to retrieve the necessary information (saving me a lot of time).

BlackBeltMag

ReCharge has worked wonders for us for the past 5 months now. Us being a magazine subscription driven company, it does all the things we need it to. Also the customer support is top notch!

Silver Fern™ Brand

Works great with Avalara tax calculations and Shopify. Hoping that the Shopify payments integration is available soon.

Bloomy Wellness

ReCharge's workflows are incredibly robust -- but VERY sensitive. I was going insane trying to figure it out myself, but Dalia from live chat spent 1.5 hours with me sorting it all out. She was AMAZING. Not a single detail was missed. EVERY STONE WAS TURNED. So polite. So helpful. And yes... we FINALLY cracked the code (thanks to her). If you don't have the chat functionality of ReCharge... it's worth every penny.

Papaya Reusables

Spent a significant amount of time searching out the perfect subscription app for us as we plan to scale significantly, and I wanted to make sure I partnered with the right company. ReCharge has exceeded my expectations - the support they give throughout the onboarding experience has been fantastic. It's also a very good app in terms of being able to customize it (significant customizations require a shopify expert, but the fact that almost anything can be done if you want it, is a HUGE plus). Highly recommend so far! Also extra kudos to Duncan and Alona who have supported me throughout the onboarding - they are great!

The GREEN POOP BAG

Its a handy and sophisticated app, but it is not perfect as the products are not easy to synch, otherwise its been working well and the support especially from Jessie is excellent.

Grand River Hospital Foundation

Chris at ReCharge was quick to update our theme for us when we realized it had uninstalled. The product works great we use it for recurring donations as a charity and saves us a ton of time with processing.

Hudson Henry Baking Co.

I have been using Recharge for a few years. My subscription business has grown consistently. Great customer support, which means the most to me.

Bare Biology

We recently moved from Bold to Recharge. The process of migrating was very tricky and required a lot of work. I recommend having a developer and someone who is great with data on hand if you're thinking of migrating from another platform. We ran into a few problems in the first week of the app running but we paid for some extra support from the help team and have managed to iron those out with their support. We're now a couple of weeks in and are impressed so far. The customer portal is fantastic and much easier for our subscribers to navigate.

Zero Waste Club

Great app, easy to use. The support team was really helpful and quick to respond when I needed some help!