Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Arbria Creations

The customer service for this app is excellent. I was having a problem with the subscription and they were able to fix the problem immediately.

fit-flavors

We recently switched to ReCharge in order to integrate with a new loyalty and rewards platform. Not only does ReCharge fulfill that need for us, it's also a much better user interface for customers. ReCharge support has been very helpful as well whenever we have questions or run into roadblocks with implementation.

Simple Loose Leaf

Katy was very helpful, she was unable to duplicate my problem but she went in and update the information I was having issues with. Then asked me to reach out if the problem continues.

CocoaVia

Love the support and ability to do bulk subscription updates. Agents are responsive, flexible and patient.

Swiss Toniq (Darwin Capital sarl)

There are many bugs that cause my customers repeat orders not to go through each month and I can never understand and take ages to try to figure each problem out, I hope this will be improved soon, although the I'm very happy with the customer service

NutriPaw

Fantastic app and great support, thanks very much! The subscription works really well and can be customized, also Tigist has helped a lot with support

teapigs.co.uk

I have had a few issues with navigating our subscriptions account but every time I raise a query recharge employees have been very helpful and concise in their answers. Most recently Miguel was fantastic with his example videos and helping me solve an issue. Thank you!

Paradise Fibers

Any time I have an issue, the service team (Especially Sukhmun P.) has been incredibly helpful and able to answer all my questions in a way that made sense and work with me to help me better manage how our store uses ReCharge.

TRV Nutrition

This app has gotten much better with the updates that were made to it recently. The support is also top notch.

Fekkai

Kiki L answered my question quickly and her customer service was 5-Star. Your app is easy to use but I find your Help/Support Center difficult to locate answers in. Your team is great and I usually reach out to them by message directly because I go around in circles trying to get an answer through the Help screen. I have to say, though, the recent update is good as it provides more detailed analytical info.