Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Fashionsta

Such a perfect experience, the app is great and almost covers all our complicated needs, but what is even better the team, from Sean, Alona to Christophe, they are super helpful and at one point you will feel they are part of your team, literally got answers in 5 mins in a Saturday night, for me Customer service and support is the most important element in any app

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Good app. Maybe a bit pricey when you are just starting out with no subscriptions, but seems to do a lot for the price with excellent support, so far. Only thing I would like to see is being able to set a custom start / renew date on certain products. You can do it manually once a customer has subscribed. So far is has been very easy to use and setting it up on the site couldn't be easier. Support helped make a few changes to the help pop-up, which I don't understand why more stores don't do.
See it in action on our men's boxer shorts at www.halcyonblue.com

Nutrition Balance

too pricey. not user friendly. and can’t be managed from shopify mobile app, nor mobile browser. what kind of app doesn’t work on mobile in 2021? it’s ridiculous

Super Coffee

I am writing here today not only because recharge has been a great app for us, but it is amazing because of the customer support team, especially Paola and Jairus! Both of them have been an amazing help and really have made al our hardships with our subscriptions seamless. Thank you!!!

Koffieduif.nl

Compared to other subscription apps, this one is most completed. Their support is amazing and they fixed the translation issues quite quickly. However, I needed to stop using the app and Shopify platform because the new integration with Shopify checkout doesn’t SEPA direct debit, most important payment method in EU. Very unfortunate after all the effort we put into it, but that’s the lack of functionality from Shopify side and not willing to temporarily accept the ReCharge legacy checkout.

Theraneem Naturals

This app is a must have for any shopify store. Their customer support is helpful and prompt. Dalia F saved the day!

Welo Probiotics

The team is very helpful - they respond very quickly and are eager to help! We struggled a bit to integrate the app with the customized elements of our site but it is now working fine.

Hoplark HopTea

Hi there folks at ReCharge! I'm writing to you today because of Denis R., who is just the freakin' best. Denis answered my question (which was all I expected), but then gave me ways to investigate the issue and avoid it in the future. He went above and beyond and was so helpful. As a customer support person myself, I love having positive conversations and dang. Denis. Dude. You're so positive it's contagious. Please give Denis one of those giant cookies that's like the size of a pizza. Maybe even bigger than that? Break a world record, because Denis deserves it. As Jean Luc Picard said, "make it so."

ABS Protein Pancakes

The support team is awesome! They respond immediately and helped me above and beyond! The app is seamless and user friendly too.

Canada PEScience

Recharge continues to improve each year, adding new features and capabilities. Can't wait for the day it can fully integrate with Shopify checkout API, I am sure it will come eventually. Their support is top notch