Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited August 20, 2021

Recharge has been great. Really good communication and support from the team and an excellent product that does the job. I recommend!

Old Faithful
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 20, 2021

I use this app for my subscription. I was getting an error because I added a new theme but didn't update it in recharge. I got a quick response and the rep that helped me was helpful, quick, efficient, and very sweet.

My Sweet Pea's Treasures
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 20, 2021

Very good app, works well, if there is a problem the customer service is friendly and very helpful. Easy to implement

Cheezy
Switzerland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 19, 2021

Amazing app for managing subscriptions! Best support team on Shopify app store, they helped me with every request I had!

Lumen Stage
Time spent using app: 7 days
August 18, 2021

Just started using this app so I can't really say anything about the performance as such. However, the customer service is super helpful which is always a good sign.

MyBeauty France
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 18, 2021

Added this because I needed subscription services in Shopify. Seems quite powerful and comprehensive. For a startup it was good that I did not have to commit to a monthly fee and instead will pay a percentage of subscription sales. Had to add some code manually to enable customers to manage existing subscriptions, but the instructions were easy to follow. Also had a problem relating to adding one-time purchases to subscriptions. The Recharge support team resolved it same day. Overall I'm satisfied.

The Wiltshire Coffee Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 18, 2021

Rating is for service as I have only just joined Recharge. I was struggling with something and after I emailed them, they sorted the issue on their side so I didn't even have to do anything. I am not tech savvy. Great service thank you

MAXON Custom Designed Nails
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 17, 2021

I do not recommend this app because of the poor service. I have been trying for two weeks to solve the problem of wanting to use the app and I got tired of waiting. Very bad support service. They just don't care about their customers.

Dr. Carlo Blanco
Time spent using app: 26 days
August 17, 2021

I used this app to help me accurately set up and fix my shop - Julmar was extremely helpful in doing so! Very appreciative!

Cavy Club
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 16, 2021

Gets the job done! Support has done great in resolving my own user errors. We love being able to offer subscription products.

Gaia Smiles