Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trumans club

Location Spain

Great customer service, fast and effective. Great app full of options and with translations available to spanish.

SARAH BRIGGS

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app. Tigist from the support team was incredibly patient and helpful with the technical issues I was experiencing!

Short Par 4

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The Recharge team has been great (Ana, Brendhain, Timoor & Jairus specifically). We've been with them from the beginning and they've been open to ideas and very responsive in helping to solve anything that needs to be addressed.

Dog Box Boutique

Resolved my issue and was a very fast response - much appreciated. This saved me a lot of money as a developer quoted high for a simple task.

Catholic Family Crate

Time spent using app About 3 years

prompt response and super helpful. We've been using Recharge for more than 2 years and we are happy with the customer service experience.

Natusan

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Alicia was very helpful and fixed the issue with one email :-) very quick and easy to sort. Great customer service

Arbria Creations

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The customer service for this app is excellent. I was having a problem with the subscription and they were able to fix the problem immediately.

fit-flavors

We recently switched to ReCharge in order to integrate with a new loyalty and rewards platform. Not only does ReCharge fulfill that need for us, it's also a much better user interface for customers. ReCharge support has been very helpful as well whenever we have questions or run into roadblocks with implementation.

Simple Loose Leaf

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Katy was very helpful, she was unable to duplicate my problem but she went in and update the information I was having issues with. Then asked me to reach out if the problem continues.

CocoaVia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love the support and ability to do bulk subscription updates. Agents are responsive, flexible and patient.