Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Recharge
4.7
January 21, 2022

Recharge is great. Super easy to use. Whenever I've run into something I can't figure out, support is very responsive. The best subscription app for Shopify.

Mission Meats
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 21, 2022

I've been using this app in my store for over 2 years now and I couldn't be happier. Not only does the app do exactly what it claims to do, but their support is incredible. I had a bad experience with a developer who caused some issues with my existing subscriptions and Recharge support worked tirelessly to fix it. If you're looking for an amazing subscription app with great support - look no further.

Cool Weed Shirts
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 21, 2022

So far so good. Customer support (Matt) has been very helpful so far with the onboarding process and has answered all questions. Looking forward to getting our subscriptions live.

Max Effort Muscle
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 20, 2022

Good functionality and excellent customer service. I was amazed how quickly I received a response addressing my question.

Abode for Children
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 20, 2022

Alex Delgado through Recharge Support provided me with the documentation the identifies the fields used to build the Analytics dashboards. This is a huge help because I'm creating my own dashboards from the API within Tableau so I can be confident that the metrics I'm using align with logic that Recharge defines.

Dutch