Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

by Recharge

We turn transactions into relationships

BEHAVE

Attentive, and timely customer support team. Goes above and beyond to provide resources to help with problems we encounter!

The Turmeric Co.

Excellent and speedy customer service from Chris, thank you for your support! Response time was fantastic and dealt with the enquiry with one hit.
Thomas

Drikbeer

Great features, great support! Serviced by Nikola. Recharge has helped us acquire and retain a ton of regular customers.

HERETIC PARFUM

Customer Service is great! I had a million questions, and the Recharge team was very willing to spend a lot of time answering all of them.

900.care

Great app, and great customer service ! It's easy to set up, analytics are great, and it really helped increase subscription rate

Bedrock Bakers

Definitely the best option out there for recurring orders! Support answers very quickly, and they offer a lot of customizations.

FioreUrbano

Good app for managing reoccurring orders, today I have received good customer care service by Meredith

Forage Box

Great app and Jessie M was a huge help with a recent issue I had. Really useful helping with my subscription business. thanks!

Charlotte Brown

The service is excellent! responsiveness and efficiency.
I recommend this app which seems to be the reference app for subscription products

BlueGlove / My PPE Vending

We have increased our overall sales due to the ability to offer subscriptions. This is an excellent app. There was a point where we had an issue but Katrina helped us fix the issue within an hour of the ticket being submitted! I highly recommend this app for those of you who want to offer Subscribe & Save services.