Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

L'Atelier Emma&Chloé

I have been using ReCharge for 4 months now and I am completely satisfied by this app. I have been able to create the subscription plans our business needed, I am still working on the best way to handle gift cards on subscriptions but Gordon has been very helpful and is still helping me finding solutions.

Soapwalla

The customer service here is awesome! I was having some technical difficulties, and Tigist immediately answered all of my questions with a detailed reply, and even included photos of exactly where I should click to fix the issue. Thanks again for your help, Tigist!

Best Nest Wellness

Joey, the rep who assisted me on my inquiry was very helpful. Actually, all of the reps who have assisted me and my team have been quite helpful in solving issues varying from tweaks to CSS to troubleshooting any glitches. The App itself is simple but sometimes quite overwhelming with lots of settings and options that we need to explore to get a certain data. That's why having access to customer service is very useful.

Spiral Rain

I love using this app. I switched to Recharge after failing to receive a response after more than a week from my old recurring app. I have never looked back since. They resolve issues fast and keep you updated if it's something that will take a bit longer. I recommend Recharge to anyone with a subscription business.

H.B.Y

This app is the absolute best!!!! The customer service is absolutely amazing!!!
Customer service representative Nena helped fixed a huge issue with my store at 2-3 am, super fast response, she needs a raise! Never had such a great experience with customer service like this. Recharge is user friendly and the best out of all ive tried.

BEAUTOLOGY LAB

This app's service works very well and their customer service is very responsive and helpful. I would recommend this subscription app.

Shop Wander Wear

I had an issue with some of my members after I had changed the product variance. I wasn't quite sure what to do and I was able to get help from support. They provided me with an easy step-by+step guide that immediately fixed my problem. Thank you!

SIO Beauty

This is a great service and made managing subscriptions easy. Would recommend this to other startups looking for an easy subscription solution

Apothia

recharge does what I need and more, great support. Developers are able to leverage the tech stack to get more creative with various sales strategies

The Adventure Challenge

We launched our first subscription-based product using recharge, and their team has helped us successfully navigate the bumps that came with that learning curve and provided attentive solutions with the various things we've run into. SHOUTOUT to D'Tanga for taking care of us :) I manage our support team and the integration offered with our helpdesk (Gorgias), has been a great benefit to our customer support team in offering easy and fast resolutions for our customers, and overall increasing our customer experience.