Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Preps Nutrition

Love the app, since i found out about them our company has been collecting more payments and a more effective client retention. Had to cancel my technical support subscription because there is never really a problem with this app! so great! 6 starts recommended if I could...

Murchison-Hume

The team at ReCharge made transferring over our subscriptions services a breeze! The app itself is very user-friendly and customizable.

Light of The Lamb

I have loved having Recharge for my subscription business. I started as a brand new business and it has been very user friendly. When I have contacted them for help they have been very eager to help with any question I have had.

JARMINO

Great App and great support. We use Recharge in 5 Shopify Stores and it works fine. Also the support is very friendly!!!

Dull Boy Knife Co.

5 Stars are purely base on excellent customer service as we are new to the app. Had a few minor issues getting started with ReCharge, but Chris Grube with the Support team was really great in getting things resolved in a timely manner. We are and up and running now. Thanks Chris!

Bokksu

We've been with Recharge for over 5 years now since the very beginning when I was a solo bootstrapped founder packing boxes in my living room in NYC. I 100% honestly believe that Bokksu would not have grown to where we are today if it wasn't for the superior subscription billing technology of Recharge, the caring responsiveness of their support team, and the innovative and merchant-first mindset of their entire leadership team. If you're looking for a true partner in growing your subscription box business, there is literally no other vendor app I would recommend besides Recharge.

HotGhostWriter

Terrible experience and terrible customer service.
We just added Recharge and some of the products were set to be subscription forever, although we wanted to undo them.
Not only that, now our customers cannot add them to their cart, it is a massive bug. Currently is costing us some money. We asked for help, and they didn't get back to us. Every day we are losing money and still waiting for a response

Reel

Have been using Recharge for a while and have been very happy; lots of good features and functionality, easy to navigate and make changes. Customer service has been really great and responsive as well.

Hamama

ReCharge is excellent! We have been using ReCharge for almost 4 years now to handle our subscription service. They have a ton of features and integrations and they are constantly building out more. Support is also excellent - fast response, effective solutions, and often times they go the extra mile to implement a solution. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to offer subscriptions to their customers!

Membrasin Life Sciences

I reached out regarding setting up sales tax collection in our ReCharge app. Vincent was so helpful. He did so much on his end and then explained very plainly the small amount that I needed to do on my end (he even included pictures!). It's nice to receive knowledgable and kind assistance in this day and age.