Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
July 30, 2021

I have used ReCharge for years now and every time I've had a question or concern they have responded to me promptly and have been able to assist me. Highly recommend them and their service.

Formwell Supplements
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
July 30, 2021

As a subscription system, the app performs fine. We are always on the hunt for a new system because Recharge's support leaves a lot to be desired. First, do not pay for enhanced support. It is no different from what is built in. When you do finally communicate with support, you will be gaslit approximately 3 times before they acknowledge that the problem exists. "We can't duplicate the problem" "There was nothing attached" "The video example you provided isn't long enough". In between each communication is at least 24 hours. It's exhausting. Most problems I've finally fixed myself using message board info or YouTube videos. Other problems require a developer. However, Recharge's recommended developers never get back in touch. I have one persisting issue that I cannot correct, Recharge refuses to correct and their developers won't acknowledge me. If all you do is sell subscriptions, Recharge is adequate. If you have other products in your store, prepare yourself for ongoing interaction with support.

Red Stick Spice Company
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited August 12, 2021

Gabriel was amazingly helpful when setting up my promotion on Recharge, making sure that it was set up correctly! So prompt with responses and went the extra mile to help me - it was so appreciated!

Keto Hana
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 29, 2021

Phenomenal customer support! I needed an issue resolved quickly, and Vuk helped me out seamlessly and resolved my issue.

Luxee
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 29, 2021

Very good app and effective customer service ! It runs as it should and their support is very reactive if you have any question

Osteposten
Denmark
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 29, 2021

Great customer service, fast and effective. Great app full of options and with translations available to spanish.

Trumans club
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 29, 2021

Great app. Tigist from the support team was incredibly patient and helpful with the technical issues I was experiencing!

SARAH BRIGGS
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 29, 2021

The Recharge team has been great (Ana, Brendhain, Timoor & Jairus specifically). We've been with them from the beginning and they've been open to ideas and very responsive in helping to solve anything that needs to be addressed.

Short Par 4
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
Edited March 1, 2022

Resolved my issue and was a very fast response - much appreciated. This saved me a lot of money as a developer quoted high for a simple task.

Dog Box Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
July 29, 2021

prompt response and super helpful. We've been using Recharge for more than 2 years and we are happy with the customer service experience.

Catholic Family Crate