Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
July 27, 2021

Katy was very helpful, she was unable to duplicate my problem but she went in and update the information I was having issues with. Then asked me to reach out if the problem continues.

Simple Loose Leaf
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 27, 2021

Love the support and ability to do bulk subscription updates. Agents are responsive, flexible and patient.

CocoaVia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited July 27, 2021

There are many bugs that cause my customers repeat orders not to go through each month and I can never understand and take ages to try to figure each problem out, I hope this will be improved soon, although the I'm very happy with the customer service

Swiss Toniq (Darwin Capital sarl)
Switzerland
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 27, 2021

Fantastic app and great support, thanks very much! The subscription works really well and can be customized, also Tigist has helped a lot with support

NutriPaw
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Edited December 2, 2021

I have had a few issues with navigating our subscriptions account but every time I raise a query recharge employees have been very helpful and concise in their answers. Most recently Miguel was fantastic with his example videos and helping me solve an issue. Thank you!

teapigs.co.uk
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 23, 2021

Any time I have an issue, the service team (Especially Sukhmun P.) has been incredibly helpful and able to answer all my questions in a way that made sense and work with me to help me better manage how our store uses ReCharge.

Paradise Fibers
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
July 23, 2021

This app has gotten much better with the updates that were made to it recently. The support is also top notch.

TRV Nutrition
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited January 12, 2022

Kiki L answered my question quickly and her customer service was 5-Star. Your app is easy to use but I find your Help/Support Center difficult to locate answers in. Your team is great and I usually reach out to them by message directly because I go around in circles trying to get an answer through the Help screen. I have to say, though, the recent update is good as it provides more detailed analytical info.

Fekkai
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
July 23, 2021

Great use for subscriptions with your Shopify. Great support when needed. Found it super fast and efficient :)

Detour Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
July 23, 2021

This app supports my business on a day to day basis. Their customer support is excellent. Highly recommended

Roots Farmer