Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Piper Lou Collection

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Our experience with RechargePro has been 10/10 thanks to Kat Newman who was the growth account manager assigned to help us with getting our themed subscription box initiative off of the ground. In our initial meeting, we outlined goals with a very tight turn around time and she worked with us day in and day out to make sure our goals were achieved in the time we allotted for. She is extremely knowledgeable about the platform and has an excellent customer facing attitude and drive to partner with Recharge platform customers! Two points of recommendation: Outside of Kat we find it to be very difficult to get timely help with a portal that is not extremely user friendly. We also find the Recharge analytics to be difficult to pull the data we are looking for (ie. total number of variants rather than "top 15" variants). Looking forward to seeing this continue to transition forward.

The Botanical Candle Co.

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Recharge has transformed our business model and allowed us to weather the pandemic by increasing our subscription offerings to our customers. The functions on offer and ability to always get support quickly is reassuring - especially when a large portion of your business is relying on subscriptions. We couldn't be more impressed with Recharge and have already recommended it to a number of other small businesses who offer subscriptions or are thinking of making them. Thank you especially to Bryan for his assistance - you're the best!

LaLa Horse LTD

Such an easy app to use, and the support is awesome! AJ was soooo helpful and fast. I'm super excited to start using this app to help me scale my subscription box company (LaLa Horse). 2021-11-13 Update... Today Tigist helped me with a few questions I had and the service was so fast and helpful. I just can't say enough great things about this app and this team!

LaPatataInteligente.com

Location Spain

Sydney just gave me the best customer service ever, I have to say I am more than impressed as she was fast, polite and to the point. I have my issue solved in minutes!!! The rest of Shopify companies should learn from the team at Recharge as they are simply TOP

joone.co.uk

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Brandon was top service! Managed quickly and efficiently to upload several bulk discounts with a time response of less than 24h

Kinder Beauty

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Kinder Beauty has been on ReCharge since day one, going on 2.5 years now. We love the ReCharge team, and they've helped us scale from a new startup to a significant ARR. They are always looking to improve and to rollout new features for brands like ours, and they truly understand the challenges subscription DTC businesses face. Big fan!

Verve Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The ReCharge support team has been excellent to work with. We appreciate their dedication to help us achieve our sales goals.

Health-Ade

Time spent using app About 1 year

Their support team is great! love how recharge works with Shopify payments. some of the account log-in stuff is a little whacky at set up, but they're always quick to respond and help

Thrivous

Time spent using app About 5 years

We’ve been happy Recharge customers for years. They’ve helped us expand our business. And they keep improving their service. Most recently, Dora at Recharge provided excellent customer service, following up consistently until she was able to confirm resolution of my concern. Thank you!

Acre Gold Now

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have used this app since we opened our Shopify store in 2019. We use a different subscription model than most, which has led us to a few bumps in the road. However, Paul Hughes has been the absolute best at getting us the solutions we need to overcome these issues. We continue to grow our business and ReCharge helps us become more efficient as we do.