Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Velish Village

Good app, easy and straightforward to use. Not many customizations available for the look and feel on the site however.

beam

With a growing subscription business, Recharge has been extremely helpful and valuable to our company. There are comprehensive analytics that Recharge compiles for us as well that help us with forecasting and with our retention efforts. Our rep Tyler is very knowledgable and willing to help at the drop of a hat.

Seven Seventeen

After a few teething problems with initial set up I contacted the support team and a guy named Gordon was able to get us up and running within the hour. He was helpful, patient and made the process a lot less daunting than it had seemed initially. Moving forward, we're looking forward to growing our subscription side of the business with ReCharge and won't hesitate to reach out to the support team should we need any further help.

Tiege Hanley

Best-in-class recurring payment (subscription) integration on the market. ReCharge has everything you need wether you are just starting out or have an already established business. Exceptional customer service who always go above and beyond. Extensible platform with an amazing api allows for customization and scale as your business grows. I couldn't recommend ReCharge enough!

Earth Breeze

As far as we're concerned, this is the #1 subscription software on Shopify. Enough robust rules and customization to suit your needs, and solid support

EBY

We've been using this app for almost a year now. Our Rep Tyler is really helpful and always willing to get on a call with us to work out our development ideas. The app works as designed and they have been great about making it fit our VERY customized setup. Would recommend!

Arvida Roasting Co - Torréfacteurs

We've been using the app for a long time, but I can easily say the customer service is A1. Less than 24 hours (8 to 12 hours) to be answered and you feel they really want to help and make it simple for you.

Plonk Wine Co

Quite simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Installed the app, my customers could not checkout - I am using a premium theme, and there was no error to say that their app and my theme would not work... We installed the code they asked us to install, still didn't work - then told us that they could not longer help! F*cking useless! Has so much potential..

Nu U Nutrition

Customer service during set-up was quick and effective. Prefer this app above others in the app store.

ayuro

Great customer support so far. Still need to test the app itself. We hope recharge can help us grow our business.