Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bread SRSLY

There are several annoying features/flaws with the ReCharge app to be aware of, however, it appears to be the only suitable solution for our Shopify installation, so we keep it even though it costs our team significant time when we want to make changes or run reports. The best thing about ReCharge is their customer support which has improved dramatically since 2020. I work with Julmar most often who has a deep understanding of how the product behaves. Julmar's answers are always correct, and the instructions they provide are clear and comprehensive. I can deal with ReCharge knowing Julmar is always available to answer my questions promptly, thoroughly, and in a friendly/kind manner. Julmar is an asset to the ReCharge team! Thank you, Julmar!!

TAYST COFFEE ROASTER

Alicia J was extremely helpful in getting my issue sorted quickly and efficiently. Alicia you are a life saver!

NOICE Natural Toothpaste

Really great support from the technical team. Was easy to implement on my shopify. Thanks to the support team for their help.

Tough Mother

I use this app for monthly subscriptions for my customers. It's a great service for both me and my customers! I had an issue with an internal app setting this past week, and needed support. I emailed my concern and got a really thorough reply from Jessie. With a little bit further explanation on my part, Jessie was able to sort my situation out completely. And, in order to make sure that I fully understood how to manage the changes moving forward, she took the time to make a narrated video of her demonstrating the fix in my account, using my specific customers as examples. Super helpful! Super quick! And extremely thorough. Thanks, Jessie!

Club Candle

My long time subscription products unlinked and I was so upset thinking I'd lost all those customers. AJ got back to me so quickly and installed an app to get it fixed. They made it so easy to understand what I had to do and I got to fix the problem fast. AJ - You are an amazing human!!!!

Bible Hint

This app is absolutely horrible. There is so much custom code and it is incredibly slow to load. I get so many errors when trying to set up the product. I am a software engineer and am currently debating building a product that actually works for subscription products on Shopify. If I am having issues, I can only imagine how many a non-technical person would have. I'd go with another app.

daring foods

We're using this app to help capture repeat orders and it's doing very well for us. The support team is very helpful with all our concerns and issues.

Tuf Cookie

First of all, I would like to point out that the customer service is awesome. Every person I interacted with so far, has been very helpful and followed up until the issue was solved.
Secondly the app is great. It does almost everything I need it to. There are just a few little things that are missing like changing the currency on the same domain just like it is possible on Shopify or it would be amazing if I could use additional payment methods like European debit cards on the checkout. Also another feature that would be amazing is to have attach products to boxes in the back office in order to easily integrate it with my fulfillment center.

Trebuchet Magazine

App really works well for us. It can be a bit fiddly but he support is great. The friendly Byron C helped us when we had some trouble and now it's working smoothly again. Recommended.

Let's cook

We've been using this app for 2 years aprox and we really like it. It has everything you need to manage subscriptions. Support team is really good.