Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Moov en Ligne

Excellent service!! We had a very particular case and we received more support that we could possibly wish for! The app does everything we need and is super flexible. The integration with our own app was easy and efficient!

Lumity UK

Customer support very reactive and usually have solutions. Today they have sorted out the EU tax position for a UK company.

Hunter and Gather Foods

Hey a BIG thank you to Filip S. who helped me set up my ReCharge after getting a new laptop! Such quick and helpful advise. Thanks so much!

Andy Pandy Kids

User friendly system, and great customer service. Its always a breeze getting my concerns resolved with any customer service rep! Thanks!

eFlow Nutrition

None existent customer service. Charges don't go through and tech support doesn't know why and won't answer you. Impossible to get help, they refuse to even offer a phone number!

Vital Body Therapeutics

Hi Denis, Your response was prompt & thorough. Thank you. It is very much appreciated. Take care & be well.

Authentic Books

Chris from the support team was extremely quick and knowledgable when it came to a bulk change I needed in a time sensitive amount of time. He was very thorough and explained in an easy way what he needed from me in order to complete the task on his end. I couldn't have asked for a better experience to a task that seemed daunting beforehand.

Keap

Bekah responded to my question very quickly and went above and beyond to assure me my issue would be resolved. I felt taken care of and continue to have excellent service when I reach out to recharge with any issue. Thank you!

Simply Virtuous

Quick to help and address issues. App works as intended. Wish the invoices were easier to download.

FOS Drinks GmbH

Very good support by Denis R. Helped fast and helped with every question I had and fixed all problems.