Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited July 11, 2021

Initially had trouble finding the contact information for more support. However, the team reached out and have been helpful in helping us get setup.

NZ Hempress - NZ owned
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 5, 2021

Excellent Customer Service! We appreciate the speedy and thorough support that the team has provided!

Blue Sail Coffee Subscriptions
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited July 3, 2021

Once again...fast, responsive and effective correspondence with a real person. It is impossible to fault the service from ReCharge.

Adour and Kin
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 2, 2021

Tigist was great! He answered my email within 15 minutes and has assisted me with an urgent need! Very helpful.

Brüush
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 12, 2022

I regret the day I installed this app. It has been nothing but a pain in my, and my customers arse since the day it began. Customer support take ages to respond, and usually I have to quick fix a problem because I can't live with my business running on half performance, then customer service don't understand why I am having issues. Now the issues are once a week and I have filled out the contact form more times than I can count. Strongly suggest you go elsewhere. Not worth losing the amount of customers I have lost because of these lot. Update: a year later I am still standing by my review. I have just been informed by Recharge that I have been charged for a change in plan which i didn't authorise or choose. I have been told that I can revert to the standard plan but wont get a refund. I get 5-7 word responses from a different person in their 'customer care' team every 24 hours. There is no phone number, there is no result. A bunch of crooks! And once again, I am disappointed in myself for letting them have my business for so long.

Cherries & Carrot Tops
Time spent using app: About 2 years
July 2, 2021

Our experience with RechargePro has been 10/10 thanks to Kat Newman who was the growth account manager assigned to help us with getting our themed subscription box initiative off of the ground. In our initial meeting, we outlined goals with a very tight turn around time and she worked with us day in and day out to make sure our goals were achieved in the time we allotted for. She is extremely knowledgeable about the platform and has an excellent customer facing attitude and drive to partner with Recharge platform customers! Two points of recommendation: Outside of Kat we find it to be very difficult to get timely help with a portal that is not extremely user friendly. We also find the Recharge analytics to be difficult to pull the data we are looking for (ie. total number of variants rather than "top 15" variants). Looking forward to seeing this continue to transition forward.

Piper Lou Collection
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 2, 2021

Recharge has transformed our business model and allowed us to weather the pandemic by increasing our subscription offerings to our customers. The functions on offer and ability to always get support quickly is reassuring - especially when a large portion of your business is relying on subscriptions. We couldn't be more impressed with Recharge and have already recommended it to a number of other small businesses who offer subscriptions or are thinking of making them. Thank you especially to Bryan for his assistance - you're the best!

The Botanical Candle Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited November 13, 2021

Such an easy app to use, and the support is awesome! AJ was soooo helpful and fast. I'm super excited to start using this app to help me scale my subscription box company (LaLa Horse). 2021-11-13 Update... Today Tigist helped me with a few questions I had and the service was so fast and helpful. I just can't say enough great things about this app and this team!

LaLa Horse LTD
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited July 1, 2021

Sydney just gave me the best customer service ever, I have to say I am more than impressed as she was fast, polite and to the point. I have my issue solved in minutes!!! The rest of Shopify companies should learn from the team at Recharge as they are simply TOP

LaPatataInteligente.com
Spain
Time spent using app: 19 days
July 1, 2021

Brandon was top service! Managed quickly and efficiently to upload several bulk discounts with a time response of less than 24h

joone.co.uk