Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Tiege Hanley

Time spent using app About 4 years

Best-in-class recurring payment (subscription) integration on the market. ReCharge has everything you need wether you are just starting out or have an already established business. Exceptional customer service who always go above and beyond. Extensible platform with an amazing api allows for customization and scale as your business grows. I couldn't recommend ReCharge enough!

Earth Breeze

Time spent using app About 1 year

As far as we're concerned, this is the #1 subscription software on Shopify. Enough robust rules and customization to suit your needs, and solid support

EBY

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using this app for almost a year now. Our Rep Tyler is really helpful and always willing to get on a call with us to work out our development ideas. The app works as designed and they have been great about making it fit our VERY customized setup. Would recommend!

Arvida Roasting Co - Torréfacteurs

We've been using the app for a long time, but I can easily say the customer service is A1. Less than 24 hours (8 to 12 hours) to be answered and you feel they really want to help and make it simple for you.

Plonk Wine Co

Quite simply the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Installed the app, my customers could not checkout - I am using a premium theme, and there was no error to say that their app and my theme would not work... We installed the code they asked us to install, still didn't work - then told us that they could not longer help! F*cking useless! Has so much potential..

Nu U Nutrition

Customer service during set-up was quick and effective. Prefer this app above others in the app store.

ayuro

Location Germany

Great customer support so far. Still need to test the app itself. We hope recharge can help us grow our business.

Hello Peachiee

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

This review is for Meredith for assisting me with my concern regarding a refund. Charlotte Turner charlou.turner.11@gmail.com - Exceed Time Limit for Refund

Brew Tea Company

Alicia was so helpful when I needed some guidance around adding subscription products - she gave me instructions and support, and extra tips to help me out - cheers!

Cloud Paper

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We had to run a bulk update through ReCharge which usually takes several business days. I explained to the team that our issue was a bit time sensitive and we needed the update done on a specific date -- they were very responsive and were able to accomodate my request! Matt and Nevena were in particular very helpful.