Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Albutrix

Great app and excellent support system! I highly recommend this app for your subscription needs. 5 stars.

Craft a Brew

The team at ReCharge is super helpful and patient. They're always swift to respond and we take a lot of comfort in knowing that their support team is available to help us navigate the app and any new implementations. Sukhman & Jessie M helped us test out a new subscription and ensure a seamless launch. We've relied on the assistance from the customer success team and have been pleased (since 2018) with their level of support and responsiveness.

Sable Boutique

This app is great. Easy to install and add products to. Also when I need something tweaked the support was quick and efficient.

Rotor Riot Store

Used this app to run a subscription box service a few years. It's a bit challenging to set up but it does the job and works well. ReCharge's Customer Service is awesome, they've always been helpful and able to solve problems quickly.

One Bar Ahead

The support team alone is worth the 5 stars. They've gotten back to me at least within 24 hours of every single request I've made - and I've made a ton. They've debugged my store, answered stupid questions, and have been incredibly accommodative. The app itself works pretty well too. One thing to be aware of is that the subscriptions aren't currently working for digital products, but there are workarounds. Also, I'm sure the ReCharge team is working on getting this feature out, so don't let that dissuade you. Overall, highly recommend it.

fatty15

Jessie helped me tremendously with customer support. She responded in a timely manner, and followed up when she said she was going to via our email communications.

Oilin' You

Amazing api and customer service. I had problems making the widget appear in my product pages and they keep me updated while the problem was being solved. 5 stars to the support team.

Amrita Health Foods

Just want to share that ReCharge's customer service is on point every time I needed help. My most recent experience was with Jessie M. and it was superb. ;)

Art of Sport

Great customer service! Very responsive team and always willing to help with bulk discount uploads.

Outstanding Foods

I use this app for monthly subscriptions on our website. It is user friendly and even when there is something I don't know how to manage, their support team is prompt and very helpful.