Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Feelzing

I had some problems with their widget, but they fixed them pretty fast. Good customer support and response time.

KetoneAid

WARNING! GLITCH IN SYSTEM.
If you offer Free Shipping coupon codes. Their system will NOT match the shopify "limit up to $x". So if a customer orders a $50 they will get $150 free overnight FedEx. It is idiodic. Yet they reply "But free usually means free" And they just see it as yet another of 100 little upgrade requests. Costs me an arm and a leg. Please fix!

exhale coffee roasters

I've been using Recharge for 6 months now for my subscription coffee business. Once you get the hang of it does everything you'd ever need. The support is exceptional. Nevena always goes above and beyond expectations. If only every app I used was this good!

H_llo Friend

We worked with Duncan Love to implement our app and he was totally amazing. The app itself is far superior to Bold and ultra flexible in complex subscription flows. Highly recommend!

Small Beer Brew Co

Love Recharge! The customer service is great and it's made offering subscription products on our site so easy.

All Girl Shave Club

I use ReCharge to manage our subscription products and have really enjoyed it! It's very robust and can do quite a bit which is great since so many subscription companies have different needs. Dalia with the support team is awesome! She's always super friendly and really works to give the best support possible.

Planthood

Recharge has been great so far, but it's the support from Katarina N that makes it an overall excellent experience for us as a business. She's always quick to respond, has crazy levels of attention to detail and goes the extra mile to resolve any issues we have. Thank you!

Dr Sam's

Makes it effortless to offer subscription to customers and support is very responsive. The new integrated checkout makes the whole offering a lot more sophisticated.

SpoonfulOne

Support has always been very responsive and helpful. There's some actions such as bulk discount importing that are not yet available to store admins in the app (I think they're working on it). It's always a seamless process but Brad S. from ReCharge Customer Support was especially great in helping with an urgent import request this time around. It was done in less than 24hrs. Overall, great experience working with the support team at Recharge.

Rabbit Hole Hay

Easy to use and excellent customer service! Our recurring business has continued to grow and grow with this app.