Recharge Subscriptions , 1,650 reviews

4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust subscription management system and seamless Shopify integration. They appreciate its customizable subscription options, recurring payments, and user-friendly billing. The support team is praised for their prompt service. Merchants report increased conversion rates and recurring revenue, along with a positive migration experience. The app's backend management, continuous feature development, and detailed analytics are also valued. It's also noted for enhancing customer loyalty.

August 1, 2021

Excellent customer support from Rudy of the Support Team - went above and beyond to help out. Timely responses and extremely professional.

Organic Mondays
Switzerland
May 4, 2021

Diana and Clay helped us a lot with the adjustements for the new webiste. Prompt service and fast communication. Super

Kaffeemacher
Switzerland
November 12, 2021

Fantastic app that works exactly as it should. Customer support is always there to help with any issues. Very pleased and happy with the service.

Sibu Seaberry
June 22, 2022

Recharge we easy to setup and manage! Does what it says it does managing and displaying my subscriptions, and is easy to setup.

nectarfoods.co
June 29, 2021

I was willing to cope with the many technical issues. But you have neglected my support request for over a week on a very important theme launch, despite the numerous emails I've sent. You don't even have a customer service number. As a paying customer, what other options do I have to get my issues resolved? This is unacceptable. My project timeline has now been completely derailed because of ReCharge's inaction. Please please fix this now.

UPTIME Energy
January 19, 2022

I contacted the team for support on some obscure information, and I was pleasantly surprised that Dalia was able to answer all my questions in a timely manner. Thanks again!

Blueland
June 2, 2022

After trying Bold and a few others, this far this is the best subscription app I've used. And great support from the team as well.

Precision Coffee Roasters
August 13, 2021

The features are great for my business, and support went above and beyond in helping me figure out a coding issue with my theme. Very helpful!

Woodnote Coffee
August 24, 2021

The customer support team, AJ in particular, was incredibly responsive and helpful with processing bulk subscription updates for our store in a time crunch.

Drink LMNT, INC.
August 4, 2021

Very helpful customer support and the app has helped us generate thousands in recurring revenue. Highly recommend!

CCL Supplements