Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Membrasin Life Sciences

I reached out regarding setting up sales tax collection in our ReCharge app. Vincent was so helpful. He did so much on his end and then explained very plainly the small amount that I needed to do on my end (he even included pictures!). It's nice to receive knowledgable and kind assistance in this day and age.

Vitality Institute Professional

I have utilized ReCharge at two different companies now, both with major success. The software itself is simple, straightforward, and able to really open up a major revenue channel if utilized and executed properly. My only suggestion would be to add more customization options for customers and on the backend for developers. For example - we have a minimum 90-day commitment which works well for us, but the only way to prevent a customer from stretching out a 90-day commitment to a much longer period is to not offer the ability for them to edit at all and email our team. It would be great if you could add commitment terms that unlock customization abilities for subscribers automatically.

SoM

The best subscription app out there. Easy to use, install and set up. Customer service has been excellent. Would recommend.

Big Hair + Beauty

It seems like a great app and we would have loved to stick with it, but it appears that unless you pay the extra $99 for the enhanced support option they'll only provide limited responses which are often delayed. Our questions have been simple - around setting up separate shipping options for subscription members only (which you can't do directly within the app). However, our ReCharge dashboard doesn't match the guides they provide so I think that we're experiencing a bug/compatibility issue as we have options missing (they previously fixed something similar that wasn't showing up and we were initially impressed by the support). Sadly 3 emails later and no response, I think we've exceeded our free help (we can do minor coding and tweaks ourselves so we're not expecting them to do anything for us). We're hesitant to pay for support for something that doesn't appear to be compatible with our theme, and we don't want to crash our site, so sadly we're going to install what is in all honesty not as good an app but with better and faster support.

Amino

Fantastic app and support team, best subscriptions on the market, looking forward to continued success

Wilde Brands

Interface is a little clunky and I wish there were better analytics, but Recharge gets the job done. Their customer service is terrific and was very patient with my team. As far as subscription apps go Recharge is the best for the money.

Introverts Retreat

I’m switching from another subscription app and so far the support is great. Quick answers and helpful. I pay extra for it but totally worth it when you need an app that works!

OATLY!

Customer service is quick, but having access to live chat is an additional $99 a month. Service is great though.

O2 Wholesale Store

Consistently improving the app, and since we've upgraded to have live chat as an option, customer service has been much quicker.
Recently chatted with Dalia which was a great experience.

Companion's Fresh

I don’t think there are much subscription app on the store but for me, this has been one of the easiest subscription app to use. Everything is integrated and easy to use. Plus the customer service will answer any questions you have promptly.