Recharge Subscriptions

We turn transactions into relationships

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Red Stick Spice Company

Time spent using app Over 4 years

As a subscription system, the app performs fine. We are always on the hunt for a new system because Recharge's support leaves a lot to be desired. First, do not pay for enhanced support. It is no different from what is built in. When you do finally communicate with support, you will be gaslit approximately 3 times before they acknowledge that the problem exists. "We can't duplicate the problem" "There was nothing attached" "The video example you provided isn't long enough". In between each communication is at least 24 hours. It's exhausting. Most problems I've finally fixed myself using message board info or YouTube videos. Other problems require a developer. However, Recharge's recommended developers never get back in touch. I have one persisting issue that I cannot correct, Recharge refuses to correct and their developers won't acknowledge me. If all you do is sell subscriptions, Recharge is adequate. If you have other products in your store, prepare yourself for ongoing interaction with support.

Keto Hana

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Gabriel was amazingly helpful when setting up my promotion on Recharge, making sure that it was set up correctly! So prompt with responses and went the extra mile to help me - it was so appreciated!

Luxee

Time spent using app About 1 year

Phenomenal customer support! I needed an issue resolved quickly, and Vuk helped me out seamlessly and resolved my issue.

Osteposten

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Very good app and effective customer service ! It runs as it should and their support is very reactive if you have any question

Trumans club

Location Spain

Great customer service, fast and effective. Great app full of options and with translations available to spanish.

SARAH BRIGGS

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app. Tigist from the support team was incredibly patient and helpful with the technical issues I was experiencing!

Short Par 4

Time spent using app Over 6 years

The Recharge team has been great (Ana, Brendhain, Timoor & Jairus specifically). We've been with them from the beginning and they've been open to ideas and very responsive in helping to solve anything that needs to be addressed.

Dog Box Boutique

Resolved my issue and was a very fast response - much appreciated. This saved me a lot of money as a developer quoted high for a simple task.

Catholic Family Crate

Time spent using app About 3 years

prompt response and super helpful. We've been using Recharge for more than 2 years and we are happy with the customer service experience.

Natusan

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Alicia was very helpful and fixed the issue with one email :-) very quick and easy to sort. Great customer service