Recharge Subscriptions

Recharge Subscriptions

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
August 30, 2021

Recharge works very well as a subscription service. We've used it for years. There was a slight issue when I switched my payment processor, I contacted Recharge and Alex G resolved the issue immediately with expert skill.

Rejuvica Health
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited October 5, 2022

Gordon has been such an amazing help for us. Any time I reach out for assistance, he responds quickly and ensures my question or concern is addressed. Incredible service!

Outlaw: Bring the scents of adventure to every moment
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
Edited August 26, 2021

The overall app experience is pretty straightforward and easy to use. I do wish there were more robust analytics functionalities but I believe the team is working on that. In terms of service, Gordon has been great in being proactive on how to get our store up and running. We are anxiously waiting for recharge sms for non Shopify Plus stores!

Dirty Labs
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 26, 2021

Support is very helpful! They helped me do some testing when our customers were having trouble managing their subscriptions and provided good recommendations.

Kindra
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 26, 2021

Recharge provides my store a lot of functionality, simple interface, great customer support (Hi Rudy!) when I've had questions their tutorial videos didn't get me through.

The Valley Alchemist
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited August 25, 2021

These guys always provide great support. Juan C was particularly helpful with a recent issue, which he solved quickly.

Eureka! Restaurant Group
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 24, 2021

The customer support team, AJ in particular, was incredibly responsive and helpful with processing bulk subscription updates for our store in a time crunch.

Drink LMNT, INC.
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited August 24, 2021

Meredith M. was of great assistance in resolving the issue I was having with receiving exports from Recharge. Communication was clear and fast. Thanks again Meredith!

Solluna by Kimberly Snyder
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
August 24, 2021

It has been a really rough ride migrating our store from WordPress to Shopify but the customer support at ReCharge has been a really great help.

Siskiyou Sungrown
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 24, 2021

The customer service were brilliant at helping me resolve a customer error on account problem. Mary was efficient and very helpful.,

Department of Coffee and Social Affairs