Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

The go-to app for recurring orders, bundling, build-a-box, ...

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

EcoKidsLand

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I'm still in the process of testing the app but for now I give 5 stars basically because of the excellent customer support I received from someone called Kehanvi

July 1, 2022

ScratchPad for Dogs

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Customer service is great - helped me quickly and handled everything I needed. I love the responsiveness of the chat feature.

July 1, 2022

Oats by Garnish

The support team is amazing! I was helped for hours by Kehanvi with adding bundles to our subscription option and making it match all of our themes!

ableacorn

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Just starting out with the app, but the customer service and technical expertise of their employees is top notch. I worked with Kehanvi and they were able to help me tweak many settings and thematic customization options as well as adjust the app to match my store's appearance. I could not have asked for an easier or more friendly interaction. Very impressed.

petsi-box

I use this app to get our plans out there and when I needed help testing upgrade features and even customization, their team was right there with me offering different customization options even. Great support! Will definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a subscriptions app.

Athletabis

Their customer service is amazing and the app works very well. They even coded it to my theme look and feel

Nini & Deluca

A great customer service. I had a custom subscription plan to set up and Mitanshu helped me to set up everything in a couple of minutes. Thanks

Alta Water Co.

It was great! The most responsive team I have worked with. I am really grateful to have switched to Appstle as they have been extremely helpful.

June 28, 2022

Verm-X

Really pleased with this app so far, one thing that has really made it stand out has been the tech support. Very impressed by how speedy, helpful and polite the development team are. Makes it really easy to use and customise.

June 28, 2022

Dubbly

Time spent using app About 1 year

excellent customer service. I had an issue with my subscription showing up on my product page and i got on the chat option and Ahmed not only got it on the site for me but also gave me different looks to choose from. great experience.

June 26, 2022