Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 7, 2021

Customer service is excellent, quick to respond and resolved my issue within minutes. Very impressed so far!

Gippy Organics
Time spent using app: 8 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to be of your assistance :)

May 6, 2021

I installed this app as I was really looking for a subscription-based add-on for my products. It was great to finally find a totally free, non-commission one. I needed a little support with it matching my theme so popped onto live chat and the support was phanominal! I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Top service!

American Coffee Club
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appstle Inc. replied May 6, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our product.

May 6, 2021

I'm using this app for a t-shirt subscription service. After having challenges with one app service (mainly no customer service contact), a Spotify rep suggested this new service Appstle. We tried it due to reviews and some desperation for an answer. What we found was incredibly responsive and helpful customer service, swift and informed answers, and quick changes when feedback is suggested. It's beyond my expectations customer service wise, which is the BIGGEST thing for me. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Fear Not Merch
Time spent using app: 13 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any other questions. :-)

May 6, 2021

Amazing customer service and they did the whole transition from the other subscription app I was using to theirs in one day!

Storks Shipping
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Appstle Inc. replied May 6, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

May 6, 2021

So far so good. Just installed the app and had a few technical problems which were solved right away in a friendly manner. Haven't had a subcription yet so I can't tell yet if it will work properly but regarding the other reviews I believe so ;) Cheers Tim at Zmoobi

Zmoobi
Germany
Time spent using app: 2 months
Appstle Inc. replied May 7, 2021

Thank you for the review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

Edited May 6, 2021

Brilliant app! Really easy to use and when I did stumble I was able to get help almost instantly. I highly recommend.

made-for-mothers-broth
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

May 5, 2021

Just wonderful!! I really appreciated this company's response time and willingness to help me set up the widget to my needs. I would highly recommend this app.

Make Lemonade Project
Time spent using app: 4 months

May 5, 2021

I chose this app because I was attracted to the well-designed UI. Of course, it has all the features you need. I'm especially happy with full-time support. I am Japanese and not good at English, but they kindly helped me solve the problem.

全感覚スパイス
Japan
Time spent using app: 4 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad that you loved our UI :)

May 5, 2021

After trying many subscription apps whith each one disappointing more than the other, I finally came across Appstle. Firstly I was so impressed by their pricing structure and secondly their support is second to none. Friendly, and super capable, I am definitely sticking with this company. Will definitely recommend them.

Amala Vegan
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
Appstle Inc. replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review :) Really appreciate it!

May 4, 2021

I was very impressed with the quick customer service by the team. They made some customisations for me to suit my needs and I never had to wait too long for a reply. The app seems to be working fine which is a great start!

Solly's Online Grocery
Time spent using app: 7 days
Appstle Inc. replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are always here to assist you :)