Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Mamaku Blue

Location New Zealand

Love this app. Very user friendly. Has only some minor issues like going back to the customer it will take you right to the beginning of all subscribers. Other than that it is working smoothly and support is very responsive and helpful. Highly recommending.

November 26, 2021

Known Nutrition

Great app for our subscription model, customer service is perfect and respond extremely quickly. Thanks Junaid and team

November 25, 2021

Doggybag.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app About 1 month

I can recomend Appsle, their support is great! -----------------------------------------------------------------

November 24, 2021

Matchadori

Location Netherlands

Works very well. Integrates nicely with the theme. High amount of customisability and great customer support!

November 24, 2021

AdrenalWork

I've used this app. It was super easy and intuitive to use. several months into using appste, I changed my entire website and had to contact them to update. Within 5 minutes, they integrated their app with my new store. They were my best service experience in a very long time!

Hericium Labs LLC

The best support available online! Seriously, 2/2 times I've used it support has been spot on and lightning fast! The plugin itself is nice, and for just starting out or businesses who are established I think this one fits the bill for everyone. Can't go wrong with Appstle Subscription IMO!

PlantFusion

The only subscription app that lets us customize all the aspects of a subscription. Great support and fast updates.

Etech Rivals

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Just testing out this app, so far its perfect for what I want. To offer SAAS, (Software base subscriptions) had issues setting up being new to the app, support was quick and accurate! Thank you!

Vintage Brothers.

Location France

Excellent ! The team is very responsive, they give very good advice, thank you very much to the Appstle team!

November 22, 2021

Worthy Elevation

I'm only one day in, and I'm already in love with this app integration! There was a little hiccup in getting the subscription live, but the cx chat representative was very quick to answer my question and helped to resolve my issue much faster than me seeking the information on my own. I would have wasted so much time fumbling around to figure it out alone. There's a bit of a learning curve, but I'm sure I'll have the entire subscription live by the end of the day. Thank you Appstle for a great service!

November 22, 2021