Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SmartSole

Very comprehensive app, lots of capability and customization, which we needed for our complicated product/service plan combination. With much power comes much learning, so initial set up was hard. The video tutorials help, but the 24/7 service team is by far one of the best features of this app. Representatives answer right away and they are all so competent. Very helpful technical support who will get the information quickly, or just get go under the hood and set up right. A+ for tireless onboarding assistance.

Eatlean España

Location Spain

Es perfecta, estamos muy contentos con ella ya que nos permite ofrecer suscripciones en nuestra tienda online con muchas funciones

You & Ru

Functionality is great and the customisation is very in-depth. The best thing though, is the customer support. They are extremely fast in replying to messages and have been super helpful when I need to contact them. Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Wink CBD

Appstle is an outstanding subscription app with great customer support. They have gone above and beyond to help migrate existing customer subscriptions, answer questions and solve problems in a timely manner. They also have a lot of helpful features that allowed us to build a subscription program that fit our needs. Thanks Appstle for providing a wonderful app!

Serene Sensei

Great app, and great customer support! I've reached out to support with an issue, and they immediately responded and offered to resolve the issue even it was related to a different app. Definitely recommend!

Sport Relics

Helped me with a question, integrated the app for me, and even worked on the fonts of the app so it matched my theme. Unreal customer service from Kehanvi.

BargainBoxed.com

So far so good! looks great and customer service has been a wonderful help! Bargain Boxed now can offer subscription candy at snack crates with ease!

Faded Chronicle

I like the dashboard of this app, it's clear and easy to navigate. But I found the app should provide a detail look of on the widget and portal so I could have a better idea of what I would like to improve.

Chroma Makeup Studio

So far so good. Just installed so I can't really review the app itself but I can say it was easy to install and I received incredible customer service.

Stripped Skin Science

Kudos to the Support Team! They really help you guys with bits and bites! If you are looking for a subscription app. Feel free to choose this one