Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Appstle Inc.
4.9
October 18, 2022

I am totally happy with the support of the app and the functionality they are providing, Thank you so much for the team's support and continuous effort for solving our issues.

Best Teas Online - Buy Tea Online - Online Tea Shop – teapigs.com.au
Time spent using app: 12 days
Appstle Inc. replied October 18, 2022

October 16, 2022

Had a few issues with functionality, contacted the online chat function and my issue was resolved there and then. Very happy with the support and with the app - hopefully will deliver repeat business and increased revenues.

Snoot Loot
Time spent using app: 3 months
Appstle Inc. replied October 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

October 16, 2022

Has worked wonderful for our teaching group and great customer service when I needed help with a setting

Cheryl Tocci with JJ Bean Designs
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied October 16, 2022

October 15, 2022

Customer support was excellent. They helped me migrate from my previous subscription app with ease and success.

Sogo Snacks
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied October 15, 2022

October 15, 2022

I just work with one of the support manager, Kehanvi, to configure the app. She was very courteous and patient as she assisted me to configure the app to my store.

Leaves Luxury Teas