Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited November 30, 2021

I can not say anything nice enough to describe my customer service experience on chat with Mann this morning. He got my widget all set up, he walked me through the settings, and he went above and beyond and helped me with customization to match my site. All the while he was very patient and polite. Excellent customer service! Thank you so much

The Bonsai Company
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Appstle Inc. replied November 30, 2021

November 30, 2021

Works well! Easy installation and set up - Needed a bit of help and they were quick to fix the small issue I had.

Zone Smelling Salts USA
Time spent using app: 39 minutes
Appstle Inc. replied November 30, 2021

November 29, 2021

Support is very helpful and responds promptly. App is very easy to use, navigate and set-up as well.

cpapplus.com
Time spent using app: About 22 hours

November 29, 2021

Probably the most outstanding service I have ever experienced, blown away. Just started to use this app and feeling very confident, has all the features I need and most importantly for someone like me not very technical, the support is exemplary. Very impressed indeed, highly recommend dealing with these guys.

Bow and Bear Cornwall
Time spent using app: 12 months

November 29, 2021

Die App tut was sie soll und der Support ist hervorragend (Support nur in English) !!! The app does what it should and the support is excellent (support only in English) !!!

Purora
Austria
Time spent using app: About 3 hours

November 29, 2021

Tutorial was informative and helpful. Thank you for spending the time explaining how the App works and customizing it for me.

Taylor N. Hart & Co. LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months

November 28, 2021

This app seems to do exactly what I want for selling digital product subscriptions. The staff helped me set it up within minutes (on a Sunday afternoon). I am very pleased! Thank you! :)

The Digital Market LLC
Time spent using app: 6 months

November 28, 2021

Amazing online support for this app, 24 hrs a day. App does everything I need and probably more so!

canitbeautomated
Time spent using app: 4 months

November 28, 2021

Customer service was fantastic and quick. Right at the onset of installing the app, I got a chat pop up which I took advantage of. I have no time to waste (and likelyhood of messing installation up), so I asked for assistance. Quick as lightening, they got me up and running. Prior to installing this app, I check with Shopify to ensure it was a good fit for my Debut theme; this subscription app I was told works with all the themes. I will report back later on with a followup after I use this app for a while.

Soak It In - Artisan Soap LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months

Edited November 28, 2021

First subscription app that I've used across three different sites that has never given me a problem

Medic Element