Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Trusted by 7000+ merchants for recurring orders, bundling, ...

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Lodestone Candles of Kent & Co.

First of all, you have to understand, I DO NOT LEAVE REVIEWS—EVER. But, today is the day, because Appstle has skyrocketed beyond any expectations I had about a subscription app. I've tried all the big names...they were all nightmares. But, Appstle was so simple. Hats off to Muhammad for his excellent assistance and clear communication. The whole package was a dream come true. This review is just for the set-up. I will be back to add more after we gain subscriptions and get user feedback. I feel confident it will be glowing. Three cheers and five stars!

rabraham-dev-01

Appstle Subscriptions has an excellent support team and an impressive set of features right out of the box. I'm liking it so far.

CHEW AND KO

The customer service was amazing - really prompt and helpful answers. The app looks great. Unfortunately I cannot use it even though it would solve all my problems as I want recurring orders with the option for my customers to also add those once off items also available on my website. But the catch is that it doesn’t link with our payment gateway in South Africa.

August 11, 2021

We really hope that once the payment gateways are enabled you are able to achieve 100% from our application.

LLBA in French

I have this app installed on three of my stores and so far it's been working great. Great customer service and no conflicts with the theme. Happy so far!

August 11, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem, and support you in your growth.

Forget Me Not Boxx

I've just joined and was struggling to work out how an idea in my head could work with the app. I sent a message to the developers and received a response within a few seconds and continued to have an extremely helpful conversation where I was shown screenshots and given full explanations on how to bring my idea to life. Absolute 10/10 for customer service!

WARARNI

What I like about this app is that you have direct communication with a live chat when you need any help any time :)

The Wizards Makery

I wasn't sure this app would work for me as I wanted to create an artistic subscription service, but Hussain was amazing at guiding me through the easy steps to customize the app to work great with my shopify store! 100% would recommend this app.

The Necessities Company

I chose this app because the subscription renewals are automatically charged compared to the one I was using where I had too many unpaid draft orders. Hemant was very helpful and efficient. I will spend the evening setting it up with hopes of more revenue from subscriptions.

August 10, 2021

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve!

Bijou Bracelets

just getting started, and haven't gone live yet with the subscriptions. but so far this is incredibly user friendly and if I have any questions the team gets back to me so quickly! They're also super friendly!

LLBA Canada store

We have a lot of apps installed in our store and the installation was pretty smooth. The customer service was also fantastic. may change the rating later but so far liking the app