Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Appstle℠ Subscriptions

Free plan available. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 7, 2023

The interface of this app is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple to manage your customer's subscription. I appreciate the option to customize my subscription plans based on our requirements, and the customer support team is responsive and helpful. Overall, I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an app to manage subscriptions.

Evergarden
Appstle Inc. replied February 7, 2023

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth :)

February 6, 2023

Very useful app with an amazing support team! Meghal helped me with the installation on my custom theme in a few minutes (so effective that I thought I was talking to an AI).

SierraEcoFoods
Spain
Appstle Inc. replied February 6, 2023

Glad that we are able to meet your requirements. Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve.

Edited February 4, 2023

Mann was more than willing to troubleshoot and fix what needed to be done to. Thank you so very much!

MariROsa Craft Shop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied February 4, 2023

February 4, 2023

Excellent in app support via chat.

Sprout Hut
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Appstle Inc. replied February 4, 2023

February 3, 2023

I've had great success using Appstle for my small business. Their team is always super responsive via chat and have helped find solutions for all of my inquiries. Thanks to the team for being so great and easy to work with!

ETX Legends Coffee Co.
Time spent using app: 8 months
Appstle Inc. replied February 3, 2023

February 3, 2023

Die App tut, was sie verspricht. Die Bedienung ist einfach und intuitiv. Bei Fragen ist das Serviceteam außerdem extrem hilfsbereit und kompetent. Wir können Appstle nur weiterempfehlen.

Bug Brothers
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Appstle Inc. replied February 3, 2023

Edited February 2, 2023

AMAZING!!! LOVE THE STANDBY CUSTOMER SUPPORT! THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS! SO MUCH BETTER THAN RECHARGE!

NICOLE MARETT ORIGINAL
Time spent using app: 17 days
Appstle Inc. replied February 2, 2023

February 2, 2023

The app is exactly what you are looking for when you offer subscriptions. And what's most important, the customer service support is extraordinary. Always available and really helpful with whatever you need. Great work guys!

florafrisch
Austria
Time spent using app: 4 months
Appstle Inc. replied February 2, 2023

January 31, 2023

The customer service team has been very responsive and helpful in answering any questions I have. As a new online business owner, this is incredibly helpful.

The Pretty Little Words
Time spent using app: 18 days
Appstle Inc. replied January 31, 2023

January 31, 2023

Yashvi was extremely helpful in resolving issues with our theme integration. At every turn, we've been delighted with the features provided by Appstle, as well as their prompt, effective support.

American Ostrich Farms