Appstle Subscriptions &Loyalty

Subscriptions app for recurring orders & recurring payments

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Earth's Dew

Ahmed is THE BEST! He was so helpful and took the time to modify the look of my widgets! He even help me set up my shipping profiles! So kind, great app! Just wish you could edit the shipping profile locations once they were created.

mySpike

WOW! great little app and the support has been truly delightful - the team are too quick to respond and are very skilled and resolved my queries very efficiently and quickly - THANKYOU, don`t change ;¬)

July 6, 2022

Scent From Above Candle Co.

Great Customer Service
Great app Thank you Kehanvi for your kindness and help tried multiple apps and this one has been the best so far

MatFuel - Endurance & Energy for BJJ

Great app and great support. A lot more functionality and more integrated with Shopify than most of the alternatives that cost way more.

kaffemik

Location Austria

first: awesome customer service - second: everything i needed is in this app.
what really comes handy and is good for little companies is the free plan to build a subscription member base and if there is any you pay your share. Thanks for your effort.

Twin Fuego Family

Amazing app and had a lot of help from the customer support. They helped me with all customizations I needed within a fast pace.

Rosie's Creative Studio

I had no clue how to set it up, and they very kindly set up everything for me and talked through any issues I had. Appreciate the help!

July 5, 2022

Thank you very much!! Really appreciate that. :)

Dahliablanc

The support team is so sweet and truly go above and beyond to meet the client's need. Sooo happy I choose this app to use!

Soothi

So far so good. The support team is super on top of things and got it up and running for me within minutes.

heyholy.com

Location Germany

We've tried working with other subscription apps, but none were meeting our requirements, they gave us a headache in getting them set up, and support had long turn-around-times. I'm so glad we found Appstle - the entire setup has been incredibly easy, and for the few things we wanted to double-check, their team was readily available and incredibly helpful. They have gone out of their way to make things easy for us. Great customer support, and great product!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157