Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Actionspot

Great app! Also very pleased with the customer service. They really fixed everything on my invoices that I asked.

June 15, 2020

Thank you! We were very happy to help you! Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

AMZ Translate

Works perfectly! I use it in my store for mainly B2B services and needed a good solution for VAT excemptions and VAT ID verification. It is very easy to install and to set up.

Also great support team. I had to include a specific sentence on my invoices for specific conditions. (customer country, language, VAT ID)

I just contacted the support and they set up everything within a few hours.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! :) We are glad to hear you enjoy our service, as well as our customer support. Don't hesitate to get in touch should you need further help and/or customisation.

The Crappy Planet

Without doubt the best invoicing solution available for Shopify. Everything integrated smoothly into our existing shop, documents look great and support is superb!

June 15, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review! We are very happy to hear how satisfied you are with our app! :) If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us; we're here for you.

Elite Wine Refrigeration

Great service and very useful app, the best invoicing app we have found with shopify - better than XERO who are an actual accouting company!

June 18, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words and a compliment! :) We are very flattered and also happy that our product is helping your business! Don't hesitate to reach out anytime, we will kindly answer your questions and assist further!

Sportpfad

i installed this app i had problems. the team helped me very quickly to solve the problem. Keep it up !!!

June 18, 2020

Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback! :) Our Customer Care Team is always here for you, contact us whenever you need our assistance.

Airthereal

I would absolutely recommend Sufio. Super great customer service. We like the function of tax-exemption and auto verification.

June 11, 2020

Thank you so much for these kind words! :)
We're very happy to hear how much you like the functions of our app.

If you'd ever need our help, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us again!

Lemaire

Great support team, very reactive. Efficient app, customizable settings, eady to use and answering main business needs

June 10, 2020

Thank you / Merci beaucoup for your kind words! We are happy that our product meets your needs and that you enjoy our support services. We are here for you so feel free to contact us anytime should you need further assistance! :)

Fournituren.nl Zakelijk

App is working perfect. Service is also perfect. Wanted to have a VAT check tool in the registration form so that customers have to put the right VAT number before they buy something. Helps a lot for selling to other EU countries. Asked for it and they fixed the registration form for me and worked right away!

June 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your kind review! It was a big pleasure for us to help you! If there's anything else you'd need our assistance with, please, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. :)

Colorsign Australia

The support team have been fantastic. I had a specific change that they implemented in an instant which was in immense help and made a really big difference. Highly recommended.

Thermometer4You

Very simple to setup and very easy to use - great templates to start quickly and have a modern design. Additionally they have a fast and good support/service team.

June 3, 2020

Many thanks for your kind review! :) We are always here for you and happy to help, so please do not hesitate to get in touch anytime!