Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

Organic Basics

Sufio helped us automate our shipping processes to countries outside of the EU, by providing commercial invoices which we automatically sent to our warehouse for each order. Super efficient, easy set up and great customer service! Would definitely recommend it!

November 18, 2020

Happy to hear we've automated your invoicing process - we simply love hearing that we made our customers' lives easier! :) Thank you very much for leaving us your kind review.

Mokum Prix

Again literally 10/10 customer service. It is obvious Sufio really cares about their customers. Love them!

November 18, 2020

And we love customers like you! :) We're beyond happy to receive such a beautiful feedback - thank you so much! We are always here for you!

LOM

We are very satisfied both with the provided services and customer support. They helped us with finding the right solution for our invoicing workflow.

November 18, 2020

Delighted to hear your words! :) Thanks for thanking your time to leave us your positive comment.

Singularu World

The app is very easy to use, however, the most important value that Sufio has is its customer service. They have supported me in all the configuration and specific needs I had.

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much Singularu World Team - our customer service team was more than happy to have helped you. Don't hesitate to get in touch anytime! :)

BKIND WHOLESALE

Best customer service :) Highly recommend! I have tried a lot of apps to send automatic invoices and this one if my favorite :)

November 16, 2020

Yaaay we're really happy you think we're "the one" ;) Thanks a lot for leaving us such a sweet review - you made our Friday 13th great!

RJP Free Grocery Delivery

This app is very nice and helpful customer service. I will use them again. They respond fast, They will refund you in case if you used this app

November 12, 2020

Thank you for your kind words - we're delighted you enjoy both our app and customer service. We'd be happy to see you on board again once your online business is up and running!

JugBerry

Michal S. help me solving an issue with my invoices. Very fast and friendly. I tried other invoice apps but this is definitely the best.

November 9, 2020

Thanks a lot for leaving your kind comment here - we love that you think we're the best - as we believe we are! ;)
Don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime, either Michal or the rest of the team will always be there for you!

Dynello

I primarily bought the app because of the VAT deduction function. I couldn't get it to work properly at first, but with persistent help over several days from Michal from the Sufio team, we got it to work. To any others struggeling with getting the app to deduct VAT:
1. make sure your prices are net (excl VAT), and eventual show prices incl. VAT below - thats what we have done (shopify has a guide. Sufio refers to it as well).
2. Tick settings in Sufio to allow VAT being deducted and validate VAT numbers.
3. Finally, be aware that the VAT sometimes is first deducted at 'Shipping'-step in the Checkout process. For inspiration: I made a snippet with the VAT deduction sufio code, and included it in the Cart page and Ajax Cart. Easy overview of code and easy CSS customisation. See www.dynello.com if you like. App highly recommended if you need to deduct VAT. Pricing seems fair to me, as you get fast and reliable support for every small question, and a professional system without bugs.
Thanks! - Jens

November 9, 2020

Many many many thanks for your amazing, detailed, and positive review! :) We especially appreciate your honesty and the guidance to other users, who might as well struggle with the VAT validation. Glad to hear everything runs smoothly now.
We're delighted that you find our support services helpful and don't forget, we are always here for you and happy to help you!

SprayFoamInsulation.com

Simple and elegant app with just the features we needed. Great customer support and fast to respond. Willing to adapt to custom needs.

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review - you made our day! Please don't hesitate to ask us for help anytime! :)

Pandora LT

Great app which eliminates the manual work otherwise needed to create and email invoices. We use it on all our stores, highly appreciated and recommended.

November 6, 2020

Happy to hear we can meet all your needs across your several stores! Thank you so much for taking your time to write your positive review! We are grateful to you! :)