Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Sufio
4.8
June 19, 2020

Amazing customer experience, They help me a lot with ll my doubts. And the app is simply amazing. Thank

Coser Y Cantar Cabanyal
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 days
Sufio replied June 19, 2020

Muchas gracias for your kind review! :) It was a pleasurable talking to you and we are looking forward to assisting you further to kickstart your career in e-commerce!

June 17, 2020

I tried several apps to make French invoices with all the required fields and I was becoming crazy because discounts and unit prices were never displayed without taxes. Sufio also displays the TVA rate for each line in the invoice.
I contacted the Sufio support and they made some adjustments for me and it looks fantastic now ! Thanks a lot !
I recommend this app

Cafés Charles Danican
France
Time spent using app: 6 days
Sufio replied June 18, 2020

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are happy we meet your needs and you enjoy the customisation we've done for you! :) Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer services anytime.

Edited June 15, 2020

Nous utilisons cette app depuis quelques mois et elle est vraiment top ! Nous avons eu quelques ajustement à faire au niveau des exports de données et Michael et Liam ont été très réactifs et à l'écoute de nos besoins. Je recommande vivement cette application :)

Les Petits Plaisirs
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Sufio replied June 15, 2020

Merci beaucoup! Nous sommes très heureux d’apprendre que vous soyez satisfait de notre application. :) Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter. Nous sommes là pour vous!

June 13, 2020

Great app! Also very pleased with the customer service. They really fixed everything on my invoices that I asked.

Actionspot
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
Sufio replied June 15, 2020

Thank you! We were very happy to help you! Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

June 12, 2020

Works perfectly! I use it in my store for mainly B2B services and needed a good solution for VAT excemptions and VAT ID verification. It is very easy to install and to set up.

Also great support team. I had to include a specific sentence on my invoices for specific conditions. (customer country, language, VAT ID)

I just contacted the support and they set up everything within a few hours.

AMZ Translate
Austria
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Sufio replied June 18, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! :) We are glad to hear you enjoy our service, as well as our customer support. Don't hesitate to get in touch should you need further help and/or customisation.