4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to automate and streamline invoicing, with a user-friendly interface and customizable invoices. It's praised for handling complex VAT issues, making it ideal for EU businesses. The app's integration with platforms like Shopify and Stripe, and its versatility in retail and wholesale invoicing are valued. Features like automatic invoice sending and detailed reporting are also commended. The support team is consistently praised for their quick, effective responses and customization to suit specific business needs.

June 9, 2021

Had a problem. Was fixed in 5 min. And Andy aka mr super speed had my sense of humor. :D Thanks again!

Haarjuweel
Belgium
About 2 hours using the app
Sufio replied June 9, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, glad I could help :) Please feel free to contact us anytime, I will have my memes ready!

November 13, 2020

Best customer service :) Highly recommend! I have tried a lot of apps to send automatic invoices and this one if my favorite :)

BKIND WHOLESALE
About 2 hours using the app
Sufio replied November 16, 2020

Yaaay we're really happy you think we're "the one" ;) Thanks a lot for leaving us such a sweet review - you made our Friday 13th great!

May 29, 2022

Hello,
I can't seem to contact Sufo support.
I am also unable to download purchase invoices.
Can you please help me?

Mimi Au Fourneau
Belgium
3 days using the app
Sufio replied May 30, 2022

Thank you for leaving your feedback while you experienced some delays during our scheduled maintenance.

As explained in our email response to you, the Sufio app was undergoing a scheduled maintenance, which can lead to certain delays in accessing documents. We notified each of our users with a warning message on the app (the screenshot of which you had sent to us). Please note, this scheduled maintenance is necessary to the ongoing high performance of the app and we do our best to notify our userbase whenever these events take place.

Additionally, you mentioned you were unable to contact our Support team, but as suggested in the auto-response email, our team works Mon-Fri 9-5 CET. So your message was received with no issues, however, it just happened to arrive outside of our office hours.

We're more than happy to discuss any other queries you may have, so please reach out and let us know how we can help :)

Edited August 5, 2020

It does what it says on the tin and more. Their support is very quick and helpful. The upcoming features will make it even better.

Star Labs®
About 1 hour using the app
Sufio replied September 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words — We were happy to help!
If there's anything else we could do for oyu, just let us know..

March 1, 2021

This app does exactly what is described, good easy invoices
Great app with lots of settings, great support !

NorandStore
France
About 1 hour using the app
Sufio replied March 2, 2021

So happy to read about your positive experience with us! We'll make sure to keep up the good work so that you keep loving us! :) Thank you for taking your time to leave us the review.

May 6, 2019

No compliant with European laws, althoug they say that is the case. They just don't know European laws. BULLSHIT

The Sexy Scientist
France
About 18 hours using the app
Sufio replied August 7, 2019

Hi there,
Some settings might need to be configured in order to comply with your local regulations, but if you get in touch with us at support@sufio.com, we'll be glad to help you get set-up

June 1, 2016

Katy in support was a great help!

Alivecor Europe Shop
10 minutes using the app
October 15, 2013

We love this app! It creates beautiful and professional invoices AND in a snap! Everything is organized and automated in one - saves loads of time!
Definitely recommend this app. to every Shopify store owner - you will LOVE it!

Unique Gift Ideas & Cool Gifts | BellaKoola.com
May 24, 2018

Sufio app is a life saver. Not only has it helped me with VAT issues but also sequential order issues. The support team in particular Dia has been so helpful and was willing to investigate possible workarounds for my issues. Thanks Sufio!

Cole Blacksmith