Sufio: Professional Invoices

Powerful automated invoicing from first sale to large scale.

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CEYOLI

Location Germany

Kostenlose Testphase?! Von wegen... Obwohl ich die App innerhalb der 14 Tage deaktiviert habe, wurden mir trotzdem Gebühren berechnet. Wirklich ärgerlich!!!

August 5, 2022

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear this has happened for you, I took a look into your account and I can see you had uninstalled the app just hours after the 14-day trial had expired and therefore, a subscription charge was applied.

Please note, payments are issued automatically, based on the time period of 14 days and there is no way for Sufio to apply a charge before the 14 days are over.

I also noticed you did not contact us about this issue, where we could have instantly resolved this for you. Because this is the first time you have made us aware of this, I have just been able to initiate the refund for you now.

I do apologise for this happening, but it's important for me to stress that Sufio does not charge users during our free 14-day trial.

I have reached out to you by email if you would like to discuss this further.

GERMAN:
Hallo zusammen!

Es tut mir leid zu hören, dass dir das passiert ist. Ich habe einen Blick in dein Konto geworfen und sehe, dass du die App nur wenige Stunden nach Ablauf der 14-tägigen Testphase deinstalliert hast und daher eine Gebühr für das Abonnement angefallen ist.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Zahlungen automatisch auf der Grundlage des 14-tägigen Zeitraums erfolgen und Sufio keine Möglichkeit hat, eine Gebühr vor Ablauf der 14 Tage zu erheben.

Mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass Sie sich nicht mit uns in Verbindung gesetzt haben, wo wir das Problem sofort hätten lösen können. Da Sie uns zum ersten Mal darauf aufmerksam gemacht haben, konnte ich die Erstattung erst jetzt für Sie veranlassen.

Ich entschuldige mich für diesen Vorfall, aber es ist mir wichtig zu betonen, dass Sufio seinen Nutzern während der kostenlosen 14-tägigen Testphase keine Kosten berechnet.

Ich habe mich per E-Mail an Sie gewandt, falls Sie dies weiter besprechen möchten.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

VPLAB Nutrition

Location Latvia

The app delivers exactly what it say's! It'd be really nice to have more options to customize the design template, however. The support team is helpful and very friendly

August 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Indeed, offering more options to customize our templates is something our Development team will be releasing at some point in the near future. It's getting close to final stages of development and testing, so keep an eye out for future updates!

In the meantime, our team are always here to help you make changes to your invoice, so don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance again in the future :)

Etudes

Location France

Great support! Ly Luu and the IT team at Sufio went above and beyond to find custom solutions for us.

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your feedback! I'll be sure to let Ly know of your nice comment!

Get in touch with us anytime you need more assistance :)

Bay Instruments, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

We had issues with our invoices going to spam and the developer explained how to fix that issue by adding our domain to the emails sent out to customers. Awesome assistance!

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I understand it can be frustrating to have these types of issues and I'm glad to hear our team was able to guide you towards a solution.

Reach out to us anytime again if you need assistance and we'll be glad to help :)

EONutrition

Location France

This is a very good service, we would highly recommend it. The customer service team went above and beyond to make the invoices compliant and we had quick responses every time we contacted them.

July 28, 2022

Thank you very much! Our team work hard to get solutions to our customers in a timely manner so I'll be sure to pass on your kind words :)

Scanner2GO Online Shop

Location Germany

Sufio is a very professional team with fantastic service and programmers. Thanks for your patient and all the best. Eike

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We're always happy to help, so reach out if you ever need assistance again :)

EatGreen.Today

Location Hong Kong SAR

I really appreciate the quick response from their team. I have once contact them for technical support, and so far I'm satisfied.

June 16, 2022

Thank you very much! We're delighted to hear you were happy with our team's response. We do our best to get solutions to you as soon as possible so we appreciate your nice feedback :)

WANDRD Store

Amazing invoice application that helped our team (1) save time, (2) create professional invoices, and (3) keep track and accurately report VAT on invoices to our customers in the European Union. In addition to the functioning of the application, the form and design of the invoices cannot be understated. The professional and stylized invoices match our brand image and add a nice professional touch to one of the final touch points with our valued customers when an order is completed. We also had an initial meeting with the Sufio team during set up and they were extremely helpful at answering our questions and verifying the application had the features that we were looking for (specifically reporting VAT rates that vary across the European Union).

June 8, 2022

Thank you so much for such a lovely and detailed review! We genuinely appreciate that. I'm delighted to hear that we were able to help you get set up and customize the invoices to your desire.

I'll be sure to pass on your comments to the team!

Stay tuned for upcoming developments on our invoice templates :)

La Despensa de Vila Sen Vento

Location Spain

Djimi me dedicó un buen rato para ayudarme a resolver un problema que me impedía usar la app. Amable, resolutivo, eficaz, un placer! Muchas gracias!

June 8, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por sus amables palabras! Me aseguraré de transmitir a Djimi su palabras de satisfacción. Nuestro equipo se enorgullece de ir un paso más para ayudar a nuestros clientes a eliminar el estrés de la facturación, así que no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si necesita más ayuda en el futuro.

Mimi Au Fourneau

Location Belgium

Hello,
I can't seem to contact Sufo support.
I am also unable to download purchase invoices.
Can you please help me?

May 30, 2022

Thank you for leaving your feedback while you experienced some delays during our scheduled maintenance.

As explained in our email response to you, the Sufio app was undergoing a scheduled maintenance, which can lead to certain delays in accessing documents. We notified each of our users with a warning message on the app (the screenshot of which you had sent to us). Please note, this scheduled maintenance is necessary to the ongoing high performance of the app and we do our best to notify our userbase whenever these events take place.

Additionally, you mentioned you were unable to contact our Support team, but as suggested in the auto-response email, our team works Mon-Fri 9-5 CET. So your message was received with no issues, however, it just happened to arrive outside of our office hours.

We're more than happy to discuss any other queries you may have, so please reach out and let us know how we can help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44