Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

ooshi

super easy handling and amazing customer support! can totally recommend it ! I used it for creating more than 8000 PDF invoices from my Shopify Store

August 7, 2019

Thank you for the nice review! We are glad you are enjoying using Sufio.

Endurance Edge

++ Great app for invoicing, mostly customisable for our needs and some of the best customer service going.

- - Purchase Order numbers would be a valuable addition.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the great review Tegyn!

Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't allow us to add a new field to the "Create Order" section in the Shopify admin.
However, it is possible to add the PO number manually to the invoice in Sufio, or to capture the PO number in the storefront as we describe here: https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/create-invoices-from-orders/additional-details/po-numbers/

berlin international gaming

Great app with good customization options and a quick and friendly support! We're using this for multiple stores.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for your kind review, we're glad we were able to help!

Halla Cakes

Very great app, easy to use and they answeared within 10mins and made the small translation fixes we asked. App works great and the customer service is outstanding!

August 7, 2019

Thank you for the lovely review! We're glad we could help you with those adjustments.

Romance Chocolate

Easy in use. I received fast support and very clear information in a friendly way.

Cada llama con su pillama

I have been using Sufio for a couple of months and it has been amazing. It does automatically al the invoices for me and send them to my clients. What I like the most is the customer service & support! They helped me a lot, very kind and solve quickly my problems! Totally recommend Sufio! :)

EllenWille.com

The Automatic emails to customers is a great feature and makes my job much easier! Great Customer Service!

The Sexy Scientist

No compliant with European laws, althoug they say that is the case. They just don't know European laws. BULLSHIT

Hi there,
Some settings might need to be configured in order to comply with your local regulations, but if you get in touch with us at support@sufio.com, we'll be glad to help you get set-up

Not the Norm Ltd

Brilliant app, top support. Can't fault. Beautiful invoices that really make an impact. Very happy. :)

Retro Modding

Simple, convenient, flexible, responsive and helpful customer support, what more can you ask for for such a cheap price?