Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

From $19/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 1, 2022

We can warmly recommend the app! The support team has helped us several times with individual inquiries and implemented those for us. Always willing to go the extra mile for their customers! Thanks a lot

INNOMETICS GmbH- Naturkosmetik Rohstoffe & Know how
Austria
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Sufio replied October 4, 2022

Thank you very much! We're delighted to hear how happy you were with the team and that we were able to help you with your invoicing needs. Indeed, we always try push what we can do for our users as we understand the importance of getting it right and fitting your store's workflow.

September 18, 2022

Sufio is a great app for having your invoices created. It is very functional and delivers everything necessary. What is outstanding is the support the team provided to help customize the app to our needs. I can't speak highly enough of the Sufio Support team – you won't be disappointed.

Yaasa
Austria
Sufio replied October 4, 2022

Thank you very much for your lovely review. It's been a pleasure for our team to work with you and discuss what customizations would work for you. Conversations like this help us to understand the needs of our users and help us provide a better service in the future :)

August 29, 2022

The Sufio team helped with EU VAT validation which is additional to the key features that the product offers.

Dev_US_MVP
Time spent using app: 3 months
Sufio replied September 14, 2022

Thank you very much for you nice feedback! Our VAT validation tool is quite important for many of our users, so we are glad to hear we could accommodate your needs.

August 26, 2022

I used this app for creating invoices in my shopify store. The app fulfilled all our requirements and the support team is very helpful in customizing the app to suit a need if the feature isn't available OOTB. -Shubhra

QA_Intl_MVP
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 months
Sufio replied August 26, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review! I'm glad we were able to apply some customizations for you, our team are always ready to help wherever we can :)

August 5, 2022

Kostenlose Testphase?! Von wegen... Obwohl ich die App innerhalb der 14 Tage deaktiviert habe, wurden mir trotzdem Gebühren berechnet. Wirklich ärgerlich!!!

CEYOLI
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
Sufio replied August 5, 2022

Hi there!

I'm sorry to hear this has happened for you, I took a look into your account and I can see you had uninstalled the app just hours after the 14-day trial had expired and therefore, a subscription charge was applied.

Please note, payments are issued automatically, based on the time period of 14 days and there is no way for Sufio to apply a charge before the 14 days are over.

I also noticed you did not contact us about this issue, where we could have instantly resolved this for you. Because this is the first time you have made us aware of this, I have just been able to initiate the refund for you now.

I do apologise for this happening, but it's important for me to stress that Sufio does not charge users during our free 14-day trial.

I have reached out to you by email if you would like to discuss this further.

GERMAN:
Hallo zusammen!

Es tut mir leid zu hören, dass dir das passiert ist. Ich habe einen Blick in dein Konto geworfen und sehe, dass du die App nur wenige Stunden nach Ablauf der 14-tägigen Testphase deinstalliert hast und daher eine Gebühr für das Abonnement angefallen ist.

Bitte beachten Sie, dass die Zahlungen automatisch auf der Grundlage des 14-tägigen Zeitraums erfolgen und Sufio keine Möglichkeit hat, eine Gebühr vor Ablauf der 14 Tage zu erheben.

Mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass Sie sich nicht mit uns in Verbindung gesetzt haben, wo wir das Problem sofort hätten lösen können. Da Sie uns zum ersten Mal darauf aufmerksam gemacht haben, konnte ich die Erstattung erst jetzt für Sie veranlassen.

Ich entschuldige mich für diesen Vorfall, aber es ist mir wichtig zu betonen, dass Sufio seinen Nutzern während der kostenlosen 14-tägigen Testphase keine Kosten berechnet.

Ich habe mich per E-Mail an Sie gewandt, falls Sie dies weiter besprechen möchten.

Übersetzt mit www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)

August 2, 2022

The app delivers exactly what it say's! It'd be really nice to have more options to customize the design template, however. The support team is helpful and very friendly

VPLAB Nutrition
Latvia
Time spent using app: 5 days
Sufio replied August 5, 2022

Thank you very much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Indeed, offering more options to customize our templates is something our Development team will be releasing at some point in the near future. It's getting close to final stages of development and testing, so keep an eye out for future updates!

In the meantime, our team are always here to help you make changes to your invoice, so don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance again in the future :)

July 21, 2022

Great support! Ly Luu and the IT team at Sufio went above and beyond to find custom solutions for us.

Etudes
France
Sufio replied July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving your feedback! I'll be sure to let Ly know of your nice comment!

Get in touch with us anytime you need more assistance :)

Edited July 28, 2022

We had issues with our invoices going to spam and the developer explained how to fix that issue by adding our domain to the emails sent out to customers. Awesome assistance!

Bay Instruments, LLC
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Sufio replied July 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind words!

I understand it can be frustrating to have these types of issues and I'm glad to hear our team was able to guide you towards a solution.

Reach out to us anytime again if you need assistance and we'll be glad to help :)

July 4, 2022

This is a very good service, we would highly recommend it. The customer service team went above and beyond to make the invoices compliant and we had quick responses every time we contacted them.

EONutrition
France
Sufio replied July 28, 2022

Thank you very much! Our team work hard to get solutions to our customers in a timely manner so I'll be sure to pass on your kind words :)

June 30, 2022

Sufio is a very professional team with fantastic service and programmers. Thanks for your patient and all the best. Eike

Scanner2GO Online Shop
Germany
Sufio replied July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We're always happy to help, so reach out if you ever need assistance again :)