Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

Mon papier toilette Popee

Great app and great support! Liam answered to my request very quickly and efficiently: thanks to all the team!

March 18, 2020

Hi Audrey, thank you so much for this terrific review! We really appreciate it.
Always glad to help, don't hesitate to get in touch if you need anything else :)

Aquilo Sports

Very helpful and super quick in responding! Top customer support. Thanks for handling our questions and problems with utmost urgency. I look forward to using this app from now on

March 12, 2020

Thanks for this great review Raphaël! Always happy to help, do let us know if you need a hand with anything in future.

Autentico Paint B2B EURO

Sufio really works well. After adding a code snippet, everything running smooth. Just needed a little bit of support and received this with great empathy. Keep up your marvellous work!

March 4, 2020

Thank you for this terrific review, Eric! Very glad we could help.

Denali Home Collection

I've been working with the team at Sufio for more than a year. They are one of the most engaged, helpful teams I've used with any of our Shopify apps. Jan and Liam are extremely helpful, patient and knowledgeable. It's been a pleasure working with them, as they always make the extra effort to create the perfect solutions. I highly, highly recommend Sufio as an app!

March 4, 2020

Hi Peter, thank you for this fantastic review! Always a pleasure- don't hesitate to get in touch again in future if you need to.

Salad Code

Great app and brilliant support. If you need professional invoices for your Shopify store, give it a try and you will for sure enjoy it, not to speak about your clients. Thumbs up for the Sufio Team!

March 4, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review, guys! Glad to help, let us know if you need anything else.

Roy Greenfeld, Inc.

Short review: Sufio does great invoices and has wonderful customer service. Use them!

Long review: Sufio automated a manual task that used to consume a lot of time for our staff. The invoices look great and the VAT edit feature is perfect. We've been with Sufio long enough to have uncovered a bug - but they helped us with a workaround until they fixed it. That kind of service is rare and appreciated. We can't recommend them highly enough!

March 4, 2020

Thanks for this awesome review! We're always glad to help, so don't hesitate to reach out again in the future.

LOTUS YUAN BAO

I love the beautiful designs and comfortable functions of this app. It helps me a lot that there are automation and manual editing options available. The support team is very friendly and welcoming. The little code snipped for having a link to the invoices within the customer accounts was included in my theme promptly. Thanks a lot guys!

March 4, 2020

Thanks so much for this great review Kirsten, we really appreciate it! Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Naturacig

The presentation of SUFIO is a fraud, it deceives the clients and it is totally illegal.
It is written: “Sufio invoices are compliant with legislation in France, the EU and over 50 countries worldwide”.

It’s wrong because the invoices generated by SUFIO are not respectful of the EU tax regulation.
I checked the invoices in detail with my accountant and my lawyer (specialist in tax law).

The app SUFIO is not able to manage discounts on the invoices.
In fact, SUFIO does incorrect calculation and shows incorrect prices when a discount is applied (the unit prices of the products are changed by the application).

Up to now, I paid to use SUFIO but all my invoices (with a discount) generated by SUFIO are wrong.

I have sent them a lot of emails with many details in order to find a solution.

At the beginning, they said that the problem was due to the Shopify's configuration.
After, they said: “this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included. It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.”

Finally, after months, they recognized the problem and said : “our development team were actually already aware of this issue and are currently working on an update to this feature to make sure the calculation is done correctly”.

They asked me to wait again months, they didn't solve anything, and they didn’t change their false presentation.

I contacted Shopify support to warn them of this problem of calculation and display of incorrect prices and I am surprised that they let SUFIO continue to sell this app with a false presentation on the Shopify App Store!

I have lost a lot of time, and I think it is not serious and respectful for actual and future clients of SUFIO.

The sellers that are using Shopify with SUFIO are concerned. They can be controlled by the administration and suffer heavy penalties. I think these sellers are not aware about that and solving the problem quickly would have been essential.

Hi Florian,

Sorry again for this issue.
As per my most recent email, we have now deployed a fix for this problem, and corrected your invoices so that you can use them for your records.

As mentioned, we have also refunded everything you paid to us and put your account on a 1-year free plan so that when you need to access those invoices, you can do so at no charge.

Unfortunately, we are just a small team, and although we try our best to get things fixed as quick as possible, we don’t always have the resources to get these things sorted as quickly as we would like.

We must make it absolutely clear that this was a technical issue not a compliance problem.
It was a human error during the implementation of the formula which calculates the taxes and discount, which we have now fixed.

It was not an attempt to defraud or or deceive you, or our other users, about the level of legal compliance of Sufio invoices.
We undertake regular compliance reviews in co-operation with Accounting firms in multiple countries to ensure that Sufio stays complaint with current legislation, and we take our claims of compliance very seriously.

I hope that you will trust us that our intention was not to act fraudulently, and we hope you will continue to use Sufio going forward.

archvizartist

Great app, saves me a lot of time. Amazing support, very quick response times. I really like that I can customize everything to my needs.

February 4, 2020

Hi Adam, thanks for this great review! Glad we could help you out- let us know if you need anything else.

VOESH Europe

Excellent Invoice formatting & easy to edit. Perfect for our needs - Check it out!! Highly Recommend

February 4, 2020

Hi Derrick, thanks for this awesome review- we really appreciate it!