Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

REAL FABRICA

I had an issue with a cancelled invoice, we just want to restore it. There is no option already but Liam helped, informed and resolved in a day.

November 13, 2019

Hi Susana, glad I could help! Thanks for the nice review :)

nuud | fresh armpits worldwide

Sleak app, and great support! They helped us tremendously to set up our B2B section on our website.

November 13, 2019

Thanks for the great review Jop! I'm glad we could help you get set-up.

Moses Tee Shop

Great app, great help, especially for customers in Europe! Little problems were solved very quickly - keep on doing it this way!

November 13, 2019

Hi Michaele, thanks for the great review! We'll do our best :)

Canvas & More

This app does everything it says it does and more. Extremely simple to use! Support is next level - they replied within an hour to my queries and went above and beyond to assist. Thank you! HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GIVE THIS APP A TRY

November 13, 2019

Thanks Jeremy for this awesome review!
Let us know if you ever need anything else, and we'll be glad to help.

SUSHI Bikes

Awesome and quick customer service. Great designs for invoices and all the modification opportunities I needed.

November 13, 2019

Thanks for your kind review Andy! Let us know if you ever need help with anything else.

deBesteKamer

Great app to generate professional invoices from Shopify. I recently had a synchronization problem with my shop customers, but the support service is very communicative and helped me out quickly.

November 13, 2019

Thank you for this great review, Elien! We're glad we could help you out with the sync issue.

CARRON PARIS

Edit : I had some issue with the app, the support has been great, they listened to me and fix my issues by calling me.

THE PEOPLE OF SAND

I needed an app to print /export invoices. I could not customize the template the way i wanted. Just changing the word "Invoice" to something else was not possible. The customer service was not pleasant neither I don't get the fuss? There is better and cheaper app. Printout Designer by example.

September 4, 2019

Hi Audrey, we are so sorry you have had a bad experience!
We actually did not receive any of the messages you sent us. It turns out there was a bug in our email processing service which caused your emails to bounce, so we didn't find them until we investigated today following your review.

We definitely can help you out with some template customizations, and also to re-label "Invoice". That's no problem.
If you can try again to write to us at support@sufio.com (try directly from your email client, rather than through the app, just to be sure) with exactly what you need, we'll do our best to help you out.

We will also be glad to give you another 14-day free trial if you re-install, since you didn't get to make use of your initial one.

Apologies once more, and we hope you consider giving Sufio another shot.

FitFire

Hands down the best app for invoices, you can download all your invoices at once. I had a problem and the support fixed it for me within minutes from sending them a message.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your amazing review, Jordy! Glad we could help you with your invoices :)

Popstrukt Furniture

Fantastic app for small to medium businesses. Simple and professional invoicing. Look no further. Customers are saved, entering VAT details are easy and quick. Would like to see this app in mobile app version for on the go invoicing.

August 27, 2019

Thanks for your great review! That's a good suggestion: we will look into it for the future.