Sufio: Professional Invoices

Sufio: Professional Invoices

by Sufio

Beautifully designed invoices. Automatic and compliant.

The Walking Cat

Better invoices than Amazon, I also use the app to also check the revenue against the one in the Shopify Dashboard. Great file Export via .csv!

greenware.sk

Covers all the needs and provides beautiful templates. The support is outstanding with very quick response time. Worth the cost

La Compagnie des Cartes

The invoices look stellar, and the support is awesome. Corrected a minor issue I had in minutes. Perfect!

The official AMG Performance Wear

Perfect app for invoicing. Needed a couple of custom updates. Support team was great and very helpful.

Buynav.com

Absolutely amazing support! Liam & the team created a custom code for me to ensure invoices were only sent to the right people. Thanks a million :-)

Karma Yoga Shop

I had a specific need and i got an amazing customer support experience. Sufio is a great app and it will definitely save me a lot of time.

Plants For Humans

It is by far the best customer care experience in Shopify community I have experienced. I love how the app works and looks, but even more I love the speed of how country specific issues, like translations or required fields get resolved. The communication with Sufio Team is great - these guys really deserve their success. Kudos!

lotuscrafts3

The app is wrongly claiming and advertising to cover EU VAT validation and handling of B2B EU intra community supply purchases. It simply cant do it.
And I was very surprised that the app developers dont seem to (want to) understand the basic legal requirement regarding EU VAT regulations.

Since the tool does not change any prices after VAT validation in the frontend (!) the sufio support recommended us the exclude taxes from prices. This is an even worse solution, it is simply illegal in the EU to add VAT at the checkout, prices must be shown at any time inkl. VAT.

I know its shopifys fault that there is no VAT ID check possible during checkout but if your tool cant fix this stop claiming otherwise.

Furthermore one has to be clear that VAT IDs collected by the plugin are only added as a "tag" and thus are not shared through the shopify API and thus cannot be exported to any ERP.

August 7, 2019

Hi there,
We understand it is frustrating, but unfortunately this is simply how Shopify calculates prices when VAT is included.
It is not something that Sufio can have any affect on.

We try to explain this a bit in our article: https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/taxes/tax/include-exclude-taxes-product-prices/

Learning Developments

Does what it says on the box and with great support. This is the invoicing app you are looking for. (Waves hand like Obi Wan Kenobi)

TheTactigon

Awesome support, solved my mistake in less than a day. The app do what it's meant to do, and very well!