4.7

Merchants find this app user-friendly and appreciate its seamless integration with Shopify. They value its customization features for product labels and descriptions, aiding in brand uniqueness. The app's customer service is praised for its responsiveness and problem-solving skills. It offers a variety of services including design, product mockups, and store templates. While its automated platform is efficient, the fulfillment process has received varied feedback regarding speed and stock availability. The Canva integration feature is particularly liked for label creation. Lastly, the app's pricing is seen as competitive and affordable.

March 19, 2024

Allowing Supliful to help set up and manage my 1st store was the easiest business decision I've made! Everything was simple to understand and so easy to navigate through the steps. Highly recommend!

The Luxe Soaps
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 21, 2024

Hi The Luxe Soaps,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that allowing Supliful to help set up and manage your first store was such a smooth and rewarding experience for you. Making things simple and easy to navigate is our top priority, and we're delighted that we could exceed your expectations. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your business journey.

March 19, 2024

Supliful has been great for my business. They provide support when you need it and have been patient while I work towards launching my new venture.

Thanks again, Supliful team!

ARABICA NIGHTS
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 21, 2024

Hi ARABICA NIGHTS,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Supliful has been instrumental in supporting your business endeavors. Assisting when needed and being patient as you navigate launching your new venture is what we're here for. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to continuing to support you every step of the way.

March 10, 2024

wORLDS BEST SERVICE FOR MY SKIN CARE BRAND I CANT BELIEVE THAT IT COULD BE THINGS WORK

KHAISTA
Pakistan
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 12, 2024

Hi KHAISTA,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantastic 5-star review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that our service has exceeded your expectations and is the "world's best" for your brand. We're dedicated to providing top-notch service and practical solutions, so it's gratifying to know that our efforts have positively impacted your brand journey. Thank you for choosing us!

April 4, 2024

Easy integration with Shopify.
Quality Products.
Clear and frequent communication.
Knowledgeable and effective support.
Just what I'm looking for.

Aura Lumea
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 8, 2024

Hi Aura Lumea,

Thanks a bunch for the awesome review! We're thrilled you found our integration with Shopify smooth sailing and that our products hit the mark for you in terms of quality. Clear and frequent communication is our goal, and we're stoked it worked out well for you. Knowing our support team hit the mark with their knowledge and effectiveness means the world to us. We're pumped to be just what you're looking for!

March 18, 2024

So far, the process has been very smooth thanks to Supliful. I look forward to growing my brand with them. Their website is very easy to use and navigate. Hopefully we can create some new supplements together and get them out there.

SmartAshwagandha
About 15 hours using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 20, 2024

Hi SmartAshwagandha,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled you're finding the process smooth and enjoyable with Supliful. We're equally excited about the opportunity to collaborate and help grow your brand. Creating new supplements together sounds like an exciting journey, and we're committed to making it a success. Here's to a fruitful partnership and bringing innovative products to the market!

Edited April 14, 2024

Fodane is a revenue-boosting powerhouse. Its features are designed to maximize profits while ensuring a smooth shopping experience for customers.

Rah-La Supplements
Brand On Demand Inc. replied April 16, 2024

Hi Rah-La Supplements,

Looks like you've left a review for Fodane on the wrong app page ;)

March 7, 2024

Pretty good! I was able to start my supplement business.

LVL MUSCLE
About 2 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 11, 2024

Hi LVL MUSCLE,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our platform played a role in helping you launch your supplement business. It's always inspiring to see our creators succeed in their endeavors. Wishing you continued success with your supplement business!

January 18, 2024

I hire the supliful team to help me with my store and logo design and let me tell you something! Is a 100% worth it. I highly recommend supliful team to help you build in your new path. Their team are very responsive, answers questions, and finishes their job very fast. Everything is a team work effort between yourself and their team. But at the end the results are amazing. I still need to order my supplements but so far Im very happy with all the hard work they’ve been done for me.

EL8T
5 months using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied January 22, 2024

Hi EL8T,

Thank you for the glowing review! We're thrilled that our team's work on your store and logo design was 100% worth it. We appreciate your positive feedback on our responsiveness, quick job completion, and overall collaborative effort. We're excited to continue supporting you with your supplement orders and any future needs. Thanks for choosing Supliful!

March 7, 2024

Easy to navigate, easy to figure out, and just a pleasant service to work with!

Imperial Vision
Brand On Demand Inc. replied March 11, 2024

Hi Imperial Vision,

We greatly appreciate your positive feedback! It's fantastic to hear that our platform's navigation and usability met your expectations. We strive to provide a seamless and pleasant experience and are thrilled to know we've achieved that for you. Thank you for choosing our service, and we look forward to continuing to meet your expectations!

February 4, 2024

Great stuff in the beginning I had loads of obstacles to overcome being in hospital . It was great actually started it from there . After delays with no laptop ( needed ) for label designs personally to much stress otherwise with a small device. 5 star service all around ran into more difficulties but guided and assisted to address them all.

I went into this lacking confidence but I’m not 100% confident and really excited to have my store up and running . Great webs design. I’ll say this though I wasn’t really impressed with the label designs I was presented with so I cane up with my own n asked the mmm to use them

Apart from they all good

A1•Sparta
23 days using the app
Brand On Demand Inc. replied February 6, 2024

Hi A1•Sparta,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to have helped you overcome challenges and boost your confidence in launching your store. We appreciate your feedback on the label designs, and we're glad you found a solution that suits your vision. Best of luck with your store!