Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1781 - 1790 of 1951 reviews

Raspberry Pi Media By R L

This app is a must have. Creating a loyalty program for your customers is what so many buyers look at now a days. The support from Swell Rewards is top notch. Have a problem, just send a message they will give you the support you need to get it done right.

Robert

Amebel Baby

Love this app! It's so easy to setup and easy to use. My customers are already loving it. I really feel like this will help increase sales!

Gwpens

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Wow, an incredibly robust loyalty program even at the Free level with top notch customer service. Twice I had to reach out to Josh through Chat (my own oversights) and within a few minutes he explained what I needed to know in a friendly, professional manner. There is a direct Chat portal in the Swell admin page, they make setting it up and getting support as easy as can be.

Shopbxb China

Location China

Great customer support for app problems and questions! Very excited for the new feature that just got released - translation of the app. Can't wait to use it!

Mornin Hunter

I was blown away by the amount you can customize the rewards program now. This is the rewards app to get when you care about branding. Great pricing structure too.

Genii Retail Therapy

Time spent using app Over 6 years

Its great. Its does far more than you would think. Just started using it and so far its working well.

Galerie Du Pont Neuf

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

There are some weeks I tried this app. I thought it was perfect, design and easy to setup.
The only problem was that we could not translate the text.
I asked the team if they thought put this option.
They did this in a week and now everything is perfect !!!
I was very excited to find this app because it's the only rewards app that can be translated!
Mailchimp and ios app coming ? Really perfect !
I am buying the pro version now.

Katze Boutique

Great App, easy to use.
Thank you!

Sikk Shades By Eddie Bauer Jr

Time spent using app Over 1 year

What a great way to REWARD your loyal customer base! They truly ARE your walking/talking advocates!!!

Lemarieboutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Recently I just made the switch to Swell Rewards and I am REALLY happy that I did. This app is really easy to use and it is simple to set up. When you click on the rewards tab off your website, it LOOKS AWESOME and very professional. I think customers will find it very easy to follow and to have instant access to their code for the discount is great. Also, Swell did some upgrading on the app which really makes for better customization. Josh in Customer Support is absolutely fabulous in helping when you have questions. Thank you so much and I really look forward to using this app.