Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Catherines Curtains

Fantastic App! It was exactly what we were looking for in regards to offering a sophisticated Rewards Program that easily manages the nuts and bolts for you. You can not go wrong with this app!

Sond 4

I can highly recommend this app.

It has great features, works well and support is second to none!

Matts Music Store

The fact that you have the ability to customize as much as you can with the free account is incredible! Make sure you watch the YouTube video on how to set up coupons because I did it completely wrong. Great app! I can't wait to watch customers join my loyalty program and watch my store gain revenue! Thanks Swell!

Tech Pt

The app works flawless so far and the customer support is very nice, professional and fast!

So good and if you're shop is new, you can use it for free!

The 29 Line

AMAZING Customer Service. Wonderful options to use, and extremely user friendly! Josh was a great big help and very prompt with my questions! Thank you and can't wait to use this app!

Tealife Wholesale

Love the app, exactly what I needed. Easy to use and the customer service is great! They answered my question right away.

Designd Expressions

Beautiful app!! Amazing for so many reasons!
1. Free to start!
2. A simple, yet great looking admin area thats also mobile-friendly!
3. Already set up for you!!
4. Amazing customer service.
5. Integrates beautifully with shopify.
I am extremely pleased with this app and can't wait to see how my customers like it!

Luciacostin

installed the app couple minutes ago, very easy and like so far. if all good till 500 will not mind to pay it for. Great job Guys!

Pillow Talk Anonymous

You Guys! Listen to me when I tell you that this app saved my store.

For people like myself that aren't tech savvy at all, I mean AT ALL, you should definitely take advantage of their customer service. It is EXCEPTIONAL!

With just one email explaining to them what I needed their help with (which was EVERYTHING, lol) they not only answered all of my questions, but you guys, they went ahead and repaired a glitch for me that affected my store. I DIDN’T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING! I just told them what I was wrong, and the next day, it was all done. Best of all, their service was FREE! Yes, FREE. Most stores charge a hefty price for the service of a technician, but not SWELL REWARDS.

BEST REWARDS APP!!!!

I cant express enough, how in love I am with this app. If I could give it another star, I most certainly would. This app does exactly what it was advertised to do.

PHENOMENAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Sj Stores

Super easy app to use. Customer service is awesome. Josh was a lot of help right of the bat. Best rewards program I have found by far. Thanks so much Swell.