Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1831 - 1840 of 1977 reviews

Zeitgeist Gifts

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This is a WIN-WIN app! SWELL Rewards is a great app that worked perfectly for me. Super-easy to install and to customize for my store. It’s a real win-win app that provides value for your store and customer through rewards. It encourages reviews, referrals, social shares and more that help you growing your business and increasing reach and sales. You don’t even have to figure out the points system – everything is already there and made perfectly sense for my needs. But one of the most important differentiating factors is the amazing customer service SWELL provides. Specifically, Josh! He is awesome: efficient, reliable and gets back to you when he says he will. Josh goes above and beyond to make sure all questions are answered and provides helpful tips. Looking forward to seeing how the app will work for my customers. Thank you, SWELL!

Open Your Eyes Bedding

Time spent using app Over 4 years

I realised a week into running this app that if your monthly order count on your store reaches 100 you will need to pay for this app at its price structure at that particular time (which could potentially be more than it is now) as all your customers will lose access to their rewards that they earned if you decline. So I paused the app for now to contemplate this.

This app was super easy to install and yeah, you will probably have a few questions at first as I did, but the chat feature, Josh, is right there to help. My questions were mostly "glitch" related - something they knew about and are working on fixing for me. I also did not know I had to create the coupon codes, an extra step that is really easy once you view the video (Josh sent me the link to the video as I must have missed it during the integration process). Creating the coupon codes took about 15 -20 minutes, but I am not that tech savvy and that included watching the video.

Southern Grace Outfitters

Most apps that are as good as this are often very difficult and require HTML install on our end or a "payment" to have the company install.

But not his app! I couldn't be happier with the install and integration of this rewards program. Josh wrote be back within 20 minutes of me asking my one question about the pop up email capture feature.

Although i haven't had any customer feedback, we have completed a trail run with an existing customer to make sure most (hopefully all) of our hiccups were out of the way.

Highly recommend this app and look forward to growing our company with it!

Snowylove Boutique Gifts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to set up. Looking forward to using this :)

Saylah V Llc

After reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. Couldn't be happier! The features are awesome, very user friendly, and the support is fantastic! I had a few questions to get started and connected with Josh on the Chat feature right away. He was extremely helpful. I can't wait to begin our first campaign! I highly recommend this app!

Babyjewels Mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best of this app is the service I got from support team. Always online and concerned about my necessities. Thank you very much!

Ma Pr Sales

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Job, test and working perfect. thanks

Anuana

Location Israel

Super, great support and easy to install

Uniquely Yours Trendy Styles

For starters I'll say, don't waste your time with any other App. Coming from someone who isn't real tech savvy, this app all in all was very easy to navigate, understand. When I did have questions, the chat option became my friend, and for whatever reason, the few times I used it I always spoke with Josh, that man is awesome, super helpful, provided me with tutorials to watch to better assist me. He's just great. The app is great. I've only been launched 2 days now, and I've already got customers using my rewards program. There was a slight glitch in the system today when I reached out to Customer Service, and it was quickly fixed. We need this kind of Customer Service everywhere... Great job to the Swell Team for being there for all of us when needed. Its appreciated.

5 Minute Recess

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We upgraded to pro before we rolled out the app based solely on the pre-sales support from the team @ Swellrewards. I wanted to retroactively assign points and they not only offered to do it for free (assuming I gave them the data), but offered to do it over the weekend as to not hold up my deployment. Fun fact - In the email I had even offered to pay for this import. Maybe that missed that part :P

We sent out emails of our initial launch to ~20k customers and have had no hiccups so far. Customers have been exchanging points w/no issues and with zero handholding by our support folks.

To top it off, the feedback from our customer base has been overwhelmingly positive. I'd say we're pretty satisfied.

Thanks!