Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

1871 - 1880 of 1947 reviews

Creations By Tammy

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Where has this been? I am ecstatic about this app!!! It's great. Easy to install and use. It's perfect for my business. I like to shop where I'm rewarded. So I want to offer that to my customers as well. This app is perfect for rewarding your customers! Lots of options on the free version. Josh is amazingly helpful with any questions you'd have. I had no issues setting this app up. Perfect!

Nova Myshop

Great app to have and great support!!! Im sure I will have very happy customers with this app!!!

Scientific Solutionz

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

excellent app and features - I just started my store and very happy to see that several solutions already exist that fit my need. I am very excited to use it.

Wessonco

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great Customer Service, josh was awesome helped us throughout with any questions. So simple to use we was up and running within 5 mins. look forward to our customers using swell rewards!

Inners

Location India

Just got started. Everything is so seamless and simple. Had no issues till now. The new updates are amazing as the customization gives us a scope for linking our brand's theme. Great App. Go for it.

You Had Me At Gumbo

Super cool and makes my website look super legit! I haven't launched yet but at least I know I'm set up to generate great attention from my shoppers and their loyalty, interest, etc. Also, the team is super helpful answering my MANY questions! Great app and thanks for making it AFFORDABLE.

Jerrica Rider Designs

I haven't completed set up yet (getting all of my new shopify options set up) but so far it's easy! I'm getting excellent customer support and looking forward to blasting the news of the new (new to my business) rewards program
I know I'm going to love it and so are my customers!

Palma34

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just down loaded this app and looks amazing. I cant wait to put this app in use. Also, The customer support is top notch. They responded within seconds of my questions..

Sanfranshops

Time spent using app About 3 years

Great Customer Service. Great Product

Eminence Collection

Location Australia

Really easy to use and much quicker to setup than others. Fast and effective referral program, great support. 5 stars.